MLB 2017 Season Discussion

NYwdwfan

Red Sox have the Cy Young winner and he's only their 3rd best starting pitcher.
Plus there's this:
IMG_8128.PNG

Lucky

Angels lead the Mariners by just a single game in the Cactus League standings with just two games left for each before Spring Training 2017 comes to a close. If the Mariners defeat the Rockies tonight & tomorrow, and the Angels lose tomorrow or tonight to the Dodgers, this might force a necessary tie-breaker to see who wins the Cactus League pennant.

The anticipation mounts...
One game isn't enough to decide something so important. It should be a 7 game series. The regular season can wait.

Lucky

And out west, while I congratulate the Angels and their fans for taking the Cactus League pennant this year, I'm still heartbroken for the Mariners.

Seattle made a strong final push during the final games of Spring Training, but barely missed 1st place by only half a game! :eek: Things got a little crazy last night outside of Safeco Field.
:( Things might seem bleak now, Mariners fans. But the next 11 months will go by before you know it, and life will be worth living again, as your team battles for another Cactus Cup, or whatever.

NYwdwfan

The reigning World Series champion Chicago Cubs are less than an hour away from kicking off their 2017 season. Most of you already knew that. I just wanted an excuse to type "reigning World Series champion Chicago Cubs", as that is something I've never typed, read, or spoken before.

The defending World champion Chicago Cubs. Wow. Just seems surreal.
One of my neighbors had a Cubs banner hanging outside their house. I'm sure they've been a lifelong fan and are proudly displaying their colors. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom