New Imagineer Introduction Thread

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
@warfelg

Braveheart.png

tcool123

@tcool123 Looking at your profile pic...there's a skeletal horse in the game?!?! What?! :eek:
Yup, they are known as Stalhorses. So far I've only found them in the mountains near the location of the Giant horse, and all the way in the back of Tabantha snowfield. Don't worry there'll be a side quest to find one of these ;)

However you can't keep them because they are technically monsters. My next goal is to relocate a bear and ride it, and the spirit horse. Those are the only two animals I have yet to have ridden. I recently checked off deer, the giant horse, Lynels (not really but A for effort), and the royal horse. :D

Also at this point I'm at about the 100 hour mark, and decided to fight Ganon. Which was a piece of cake with all the divine beasts, master sword, and Hylian shield.

Brer Oswald

Yup, they are known as Stalhorses. So far I've only found them in the mountains near the location of the Giant horse, and all the way in the back of Tabantha snowfield. Don't worry there'll be a side quest to find one of these ;)

However you can't keep them because they are technically monsters. My next goal is to relocate a bear and ride it, and the spirit horse. Those are the only two animals I have yet to have ridden. I recently checked off deer, the giant horse, Lynels (not really but A for effort), and the royal horse. :D

Also at this point I'm at about the 100 hour mark, and decided to fight Ganon. Which was a piece of cake with all the divine beasts, master sword, and Hylian shield.
I'm only at 50 hours. Just fought Ganon. By far the easiest final boss ever. Did not die once.

tcool123

I'm only at 50 hours. Just fought Ganon. By far the easiest final boss ever. Did not die once.
I can't say its the easiest boss ever, because this is the only Zelda game I've ever played. And that was due of a combination of it reminded me of Skyrim/Red Dead Redemption in a way and I really wanted a game for the Switch.

However out of the very few games I have beat : Luigi's Mansion, Kid Icarus : Uprising, and Fire Emblem Birthright and Awakening. He was the most challenging final boss, but I still have a harder time battling the smaller guardians in major tests of strength shrines, any form of talus, lynels, the other blights besides fire, and some common enemies. The big boy Guardians are really easy now that I know I can chop off their legs with the master sword.

Brer Oswald

I can't say its the easiest boss ever, because this is the only Zelda game I've ever played. And that was due of a combination of it reminded me of Skyrim/Red Dead Redemption in a way and I really wanted a game for the Switch.

However out of the very few games I have beat : Luigi's Mansion, Kid Icarus : Uprising, and Fire Emblem Birthright and Awakening. He was the most challenging final boss, but I still have a harder time battling the smaller guardians in major tests of strength shrines, any form of talus, lynels, the other blights besides fire, and some common enemies. The big boy Guardians are really easy now that I know I can chop off their legs with the master sword.
Trust me, with the four divine beasts, he's the easiest Zelda final boss :D. Ocarina of Time's final boss was easy in phase 2, but the first phase was quite a challenge. By far the hardest boss in BotW was the major test of strength shrine.

D Hulk

Hello:). I'm Douglas Hindley. I'm a Southern California native and Disneyland pass holder (favorite park, incidentally). Was raised in a Disney family. My dad handled legal contracts with the OLC back when Tokyo Disneyland was just under construction, and I was featured in the park's opening parades - apparently they wanted an American baby alongside Mickey for some reason. I haven't been back to the Tokyo parks since, nor have I been to WDW. Other than SoCal, I can only claim to have seen Disneyland Paris (a mere two months ago), and the wonderful Ohio iron parks. My favorite ride is the original POTC; I'm a traditionalist.

While I'm new to WDWMagic, I've been a regular Armchair Imagineer over on Theme Park Insider's Theme Park Apprentice competitions. (Dunno how TPI or TPA are regarded 'round these parts.) I won Season 7 with a DisneySky proposal (seen recently on this forum's March Madness battle) and I won Season 8 with Buyan Park, an original proposal for a Russian fairy tale park in St. Petersburg.

TPA's second Tournament of Champions is coming up, but after that I won't be allowed to compete over there any longer. Once that's done, I'm interested in trying out some WDWMagic communal imagineering projects, trying some new stuff here. Glad to be here! :happy:

Last edited:

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Hello:). I'm Douglas Hindley. I'm a Southern California native and Disneyland pass holder (favorite park, incidentally). Was raised in a Disney family. My dad handled legal contracts with the OLC back when Tokyo Disneyland was just under construction, and I was featured in the park's opening parades - apparently they wanted an American baby alongside Mickey for some reason. I haven't been back to the Tokyo parks since, nor have I been to WDW. Other than SoCal, I can only claim to have seen Disneyland Paris (a mere two months ago), and the wonderful Ohio iron parks. My favorite ride is the original POTC; I'm a traditionalist.

While I'm new to WDWMagic, I've been a regular Armchair Imagineer over on Theme Park Insider's Theme Park Apprentice competitions. (Dunno how TPI or TPA are regarded 'round these parts.) I won Season 7 with a DisneySky proposal (seen recently on this forum's March Madness battle) and I won Season 8 with Buyan Park, an original proposal for a Russian fairy tale park in St. Petersburg.

TPA's second Tournament of Champions is coming up, but after that I won't be allowed to compete over there any longer. Once that's done, I'm interested in trying out some WDWMagic communal imagineering projects, trying some new stuff here. Glad to be here! :happy:
Welcome Douglas! :happy: Happy you're here!

Hello everyone! I am josiah. Animal Kingdom is my absolute favorite park! My favorite attraction is probably expedition everest (although i like them all). still contemplating what to do after high school/ college but im highly considering imagineering of some sort :) i am finishing up my junior year of high school and i have just always loved disney and creative things in general. I play soccer and golf and i create art (mostly paintings) in my spare time. I am a self taught pianist and a devout christian part of the Harvest Bible Chapel chain of churches.

Hello everyone! I am josiah. Animal Kingdom is my absolute favorite park! My favorite attraction is probably expedition everest (although i like them all). still contemplating what to do after high school/ college but im highly considering imagineering of some sort :) i am finishing up my junior year of high school and i have just always loved disney and creative things in general. I play soccer and golf and i create art (mostly paintings) in my spare time. I am a self taught pianist and a devout christian part of the Harvest Bible Chapel chain of churches.
I also LOVE animation and all things pixar related lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom