Free Dining News????

NYwdwfan

Does anyone have any insight if and when the free dining news will be announced?
It's impossible to know if/when Disney will release a discount and what that discount will be. Here is a link to prior year discounts and their release dates:

https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codetrends

The current general public offer expires 3/30 so hopefully we will hear something about the next round of discounts, if there are any, within the next week.

Upvote 0

DonnaG

Original Poster
Upvote 0

Andrew Appleby

Just incase anyone may think I'm embellishing the truth here is a couple of excerpts from my confirmation...

We booked on Saturday and got free dining through Virgin Holidays (UK)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 10.35.03.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 10.35.03.png
    215.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 10.35.30.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 10.35.30.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 0

Lucky

I called Disney to inquire about free dining. She said we are not offering it at this time. So I asked is it possible it's offered to guest outside the United States first? She said absolutely not. I wanted to yell LIAR! However I refrainEd and said thank you!
Technically they're different promotions for different markets so they're not wrong in denying it's offered to some before others. The CM you talked to may not even be aware of promotions for UK residents.

Upvote 0

DonnaG

Original Poster
Technically they're different promotions for different markets so they're not wrong in denying it's offered to some before others. The CM you talked to may not even be aware of promotions for UK residents.
Actually after looking at your info I see you have the free quick service plan. What I and several others are waiting for is the Dining plan that includes 1 table service 1 quick meal, snacks and refillable mugs. Thanks for sending that attachment it sure clarifies everything. Thanks again!

Upvote 0

Andrew Appleby

Not a problem, we did get the quick service one free. I think thats just the one that comes with moderate hotels. If you want to one of the deluxe hotels then you get the plan that includes the table service :)

Upvote 0

Pirate Magic

Not a problem, we did get the quick service one free. I think thats just the one that comes with moderate hotels. If you want to one of the deluxe hotels then you get the plan that includes the table service :)

The free QS is for value resorts (such as POP or AOA except the Mermaid rooms, there is one of the All Stars that don't have the free dining plan, I don't remember which one). Moderates as well as the Deluxe have free dining with TS. If you want to have TS at the value hotels that have free dining you have to pay an extra per person per night.

Upvote 0

Andrew Appleby

The free QS is for value resorts (such as POP or AOA except the Mermaid rooms, there is one of the All Stars that don't have the free dining plan, I don't remember which one). Moderates as well as the Deluxe have free dining with TS. If you want to have TS at the value hotels that have free dining you have to pay an extra per person per night.

Not in the UK. We get no DDP included on value, QS on Moderate and TS on deluxe.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom