working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
It didn't seem like a big deal and I guess we made the assumption that they were decent people. The roof thing was a condition of the sale. We could not postpone the closing any longer. Our stuff was a day away from delivery and we would have had to store it until he produced this invoice. They were very disorganized. They were late to the closing, because neither one could find their driver's licenses to produce to prove identity. I can see one person misplacing their DL, but both of them? I think they both like to take hits from the bong. :hilarious:

Once the fall came, you should have seen the stuff that was hidden in bushes that they left behind in the yard! Rusty wheelbarrow, all sorts of wood scraps from projects, quartz remnants, and a bunch of broken huge, cement planters. I have no idea how to even pick these up, they are so heavy. And the planters they did take, they just emptied the contents onto the ground. There are large clumps of soil and rocks everywhere. :cautious:

I'll stop talking about this now. It was just something that's been burning my butt. :D
Don't worry, rant when you need to! It relieves stress, which we all know leads to many worse things.

Sans Souci

Yesterday in my travels I got a new kitchen toy:joyfull: an OXO salad spinner:inlove:. That's one thing I never got myself, I have no clue how I missed that with all the greens we eat:facepalm::hilarious::confused: I tried it out and it does get greens much drier than laying them out and patting them dry, much faster also:joyfull::inlove::happy:

I want one of these. I lost mine in a move. :rolleyes: I used to bagged greens/ salad greens that are triple washed. Then I read an article saying each time the produce is processed, the risk of contamination with e coli, etc increases. I think it's better to wash greens at home and minimize the risk of food poisoning. :hungover:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I want one of these. I lost mine in a move. :rolleyes: I used to bagged greens/ salad greens that are triple washed. Then I read an article saying each time the produce is processed, the risk of contamination with e coli, etc increases. I think it's better to wash greens at home and minimize the risk of food poisoning. :hungover:
My old one was a cheapie(gift from somebody) and it was just faster and easier to wash my own. It was hard to justify buying a new one for quite a while.

Sans Souci

Hello-

I just finished a toning workout. This one...was interesting. She is on a boat in this red, metallic swim suit in Costa Rica. She is in a pike/three legged down dog a lot you can see more than you ever wanted.The bottom of the swim suit is a very brief cut and her butt is facing the camera. :eek: Then she does this move where she rocks back on to her butt and opens her legs.:jawdrop: I am not a pearl clutcher, but I do appreciate professionalism. I shouldn't be able to tell you get Brazilian waxes when I see you work out. This was a download, but she didn't provide a clip, so I didn't know what I was buying. In the workout, she says, "The captain can not stop watching me." Gee, I wonder why. LOL

I am making broiled tofu and curry noodles with lots of veggies. :hungry:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hello-

I just finished a toning workout. This one...was interesting. She is on a boat in this red, metallic swim suit in Costa Rica. She is in a pike/three legged down dog a lot you can see more than you ever wanted.The bottom of the swim suit is a very brief cut and her butt is facing the camera. :eek: Then she does this move where she rocks back on to her butt and opens her legs.:jawdrop: I am not a pearl clutcher, but I do appreciate professionalism. I shouldn't be able to tell you get Brazilian waxes when I see you work out. This was a download, but she didn't provide a clip, so I didn't know what I was buying. In the workout, she says, "The captain can not stop watching me." Gee, I wonder why. LOL

I am making broiled tofu and curry noodles with lots of veggies. :hungry:
Just:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Somebody's in the wrong line of work:eek::facepalm::hilarious: Dinner sounds delish:hungry::hungry::hungry:

Sans Souci

Just:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Somebody's in the wrong line of work:eek::facepalm::hilarious: Dinner sounds delish:hungry::hungry::hungry:

LOL. She says stuff like, "Let my body be your inspiration." Ok, then.

I have one of her older workouts and she says stuff like, "Just think of all the attention you will get from men." Yeah, no. I'd rather not. That's not why I workout. :rolleyes:

She would blow kisses at the camera and say "Mwah" while doing endless repetitions of some torturous move. I may or may not have given her the one finger salute in return and said, "Bite me." :p

I love working out at home. :D

Sans Souci

Good morning. I already did some HIIT and a few LS miles and best of all I will be able to get out walking with my group today:joyfull: @Sans Souci I'm stealing your dinner idea sans noodles:hungry:

The curry noodles/laksa recipe I used was from Weight Watchers. It called for linguini, but I have loads of rice noodles in my pantry. Plus, I think rice noodles are more authentic. It was really good. What I loved the most was that it was a "one pot" recipe. I just pulled out my electric skillet, dumped everything in and it was done in 10 minutes. So easy and fewer pots to clean afterwards is always good in my book. :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
LOL. She says stuff like, "Let my body be your inspiration." Ok, then.

I have one of her older workouts and she says stuff like, "Just think of all the attention you will get from men." Yeah, no. I'd rather not. That's not why I workout. :rolleyes:

She would blow kisses at the camera and say "Mwah" while doing endless repetitions of some torturous move. I may or may not have given her the one finger salute in return and said, "Bite me." :p

I love working out at home. :D
Speechless ROFLMAO

MinnieM123

Premium Member
What I loved the most was that it was a "one pot" recipe. I just pulled out my electric skillet, dumped everything in and it was done in 10 minutes. So easy and fewer pots to clean afterwards is always good in my book. :)

Reminds me of one of my brothers, who was the classic example of the old-fashioned style bachelor. He rarely ever cooked anything for himself, but his motto was this: if it can't be all cooked in one pan, it's not worth it. :p

Sans Souci

Reminds me of one of my brothers, who was the classic example of the old-fashioned style bachelor. He rarely ever cooked anything for himself, but his motto was this: if it can't be all cooked in one pan, it's not worth it. :p

That sounds like me when my husband is away for work. Not only will I cook something in one pan/a casserole/slow cooker, I will eat the same thing all week. Cooking for one is tedious. My son makes his own meals, which always consist of the most eclectic foods put together.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning I put in something called 6 round slim down and had a great sweaty time, then a few LS miles just to cool down:confused:. I hadn't done that one since, well I can't remember:hilarious: I have to remember to put it back in regular rotation:) BTW she was properly attired and looked like if a guy looked at her sideways she's kick his tushie:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom