$75 gift card offer now available on NEW bookings to CBR

Tony the Tigger

Nice! :) How long was it between booking and getting that communication? I'm hoping to get something from Disney soon, too!

It was not right away. First we got the usual confirmation, then maybe a week later that specific email.

I've never stayed here but is it worth it? I currently have the Swan booked because I love the location but was thinking of switching to get the $75 bucks a night

Honestly, as much as I enjoy CBR, I probably would not make that particular switch.

Our one day there is almost a "throwaway day," the day we arrive (technically one day early before our vacation really starts, just so on the first day we'll be there first thing in the morning.)

So I'm comparing it to staying in a value resort, or off property and in that case, I think this is a clear win. Comparing it to the swan, that's tougher.

Goofygirl07

Yes they will which makes it a pretty sweet deal

I'm going to assume now that free dining and the gift cards will not be able to be used together since you have to book by 3/20 to get the gift card offer. Because if booking now and then calling to "add" dining, you would lose the gift card offer since you are booking a new reservation.

Tony the Tigger

I'm going to assume now that free dining and the gift cards will not be able to be used together since you have to book by 3/20 to get the gift card offer. Because if booking now and then calling to "add" dining, you would lose the gift card offer since you are booking a new reservation.

Boo.

I wonder if that would be the same if you were calling to secure a promotional rate.

Goofygirl07

We just booked our package with CBR last night with hopes of getting the gift card deal and this is all the site said. I'm really wanting those gift cards!

Edited to add this screenshot is from this morning...hoping the offer still applied yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_0660.PNG
    IMG_0660.PNG
    257 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

dmatt87

We just booked our package with CBR last night with hopes of getting the gift card deal and this is all the site said. I'm really wanting those gift cards!

Edited to add this screenshot is from this morning...hoping the offer still applied yesterday.
Doesn't look good since the mention is gone - and the rest of the messages seems to have been edited.

awelpjourneys

As someone mentioned earlier (I believe), the message sent to travel agents on March 16 indicated the GC would be valid with bookings through today 3/19/17...see screen capture. I saved it because I booked yesterday and wanted some tangible proof that the GC offer was indeed valid on the day of my booking.

Attachments

• disney-caribbean-beach-75-gift-card.png
    disney-caribbean-beach-75-gift-card.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 68

PrincessL

BOOKED FOR SEPTEMBER!! Thanks to @DisneyJoe for that info I booked today and will modify my reservation with the bounce back when I get there in May. Superrr excited .

I blame @Courtney6682 for tempting me ;)
Great minds think alike! I booked last week for a stay in September as well and will be there in May as well:) My question for you is how do ou know for sure you can apply a bounce back offer to an existing reservation? I guess I really don't know how the bounce back works. Also, do you know what I he bounce back will be in May? Thx!!

Jess G

Great minds think alike! I booked last week for a stay in September as well and will be there in May as well:) My question for you is how do ou know for sure you can apply a bounce back offer to an existing reservation? I guess I really don't know how the bounce back works. Also, do you know what I he bounce back will be in May? Thx!!

I go through a travel agent who is also a friend of mine. She confirmed I will be able to apply my bounce back to my current reservation. You can most likely do this by calling. The bounce back in the rooms right now are same ones we will be receiving. 30% off deluxe 25% off moderate and 20% off value. If you use your bounce back you must apply the discount by 11:59pm the day of your check out. This bounce back offer is good until 9/30 i believe.

PrincessL

I go through a travel agent who is also a friend of mine. She confirmed I will be able to apply my bounce back to my current reservation. You can most likely do this by calling. The bounce back in the rooms right now are same ones we will be receiving. 30% off deluxe 25% off moderate and 20% off value. If you use your bounce back you must apply the discount by 11:59pm the day of your check out. This bounce back offer is good until 9/30 i believe.
Thanks! Sorry one more question...did you book a room only then? Because I booked a MWY pkg thinking their might be a chance for free dinning ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom