Passholder discounts Summer 2017

p.a.m.

BW was way better than what you describe Beach Club. There are 2 floors of club. We were always on the floor with the dining area Not a maze at all. It was one long hallway. I would recommend it.
That's good to know. Thank you. Every time we go I try to learn how to make it better for next time. Our last trip was a 2 bedroom at Boardwalk Villas which I'm repeating for our next trip the week Pandora opens, but I do miss club level rooms when they're convenient and I can actually use the lounge. We don't eat much there but it's nice to have coffee always ready as well as other beverages and the occasional quick bite.

MySmallWorldof4

Yes, they're like $200 more per night than regular TPV. I think they're over $900. Not positive though. I know in December they were over $1000.- and they sold out.

I haven't stayed at the Contemporary since I was in high school. I originally had it booked for our November trip, before I changed the dates, but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted the convenience of GF to Poly's dining options. I really do want to do a stay there soon. But, I'm with you I also only want a few days only.
The Contemporary doesn't really appeal to me. Not my style. I like Contemporary styles but that one seems cold.

MySmallWorldof4

That's good to know. Thank you. Every time we go I try to learn how to make it better for next time. Our last trip was a 2 bedroom at Boardwalk Villas which I'm repeating for our next trip the week Pandora opens, but I do miss club level rooms when they're convenient and I can actually use the lounge. We don't eat much there but it's nice to have coffee always ready as well as other beverages and the occasional quick bite.
Yes, the lounge was awesome when our youngest was a toddler. We figured we saved a lot of money just by being able to get as much milk as we needed. ;)

21stamps

Original Poster
The only club level stay I would do now is Animal Kingdom Lodge. Only because of the food offerings and the guaranteed Arusha view. But AKL would also be a very short stay only when we do it...and even with that I still go back and forth. It just seems so far away!

p.a.m.

I am gonna do TPV at Contemporary someday with just the wife. I don't think I could do a week there. Not really my thing. We are Poly in the summer and WL in the winter and FQ for weekend trips.
I had TPV Atrium Club level booked for 2 weeks last Spring but then for some reason I came to my senses and paid off my car instead. I'm still kind of sad about it.

MySmallWorldof4

The only club level stay I would do now is Animal Kingdom Lodge. Only because of the food offerings and the guaranteed Arusha view. But AKL would also be a very short stay only when we do it...and even with that I still go back and forth. It just seems so far away!
Never stayed there for that reason. We have eaten there and it is really pretty.

p.a.m.

It's the only deluxe that I never even consider. I know some people adore it but I just can't get past how far it is from everything else. I'm hooked on either the Epcot area or a monorail resort. The only exception really is that I like Wilderness Lodge at Christmas when there's no construction.

21stamps

Original Poster
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: We rebooked club level at BW for Cabins at FW. I know, like WHAT?????:confused: Hey we got 3 trips that year!!:)
I downgraded from TPV at GF to Lagoon View about a month before our trip.. was trying to reign in the spending.. I worried and regretted it up until arrival.. LUCKILY, we could still see MK!! Best decision I made!'

21stamps

Original Poster
@MySmallWorldof4 here's Poly right now for July.

Their price points are so strange to me. Why would anyone choose GV club level over Standard TPV?
Or maybe that's just my own weirdness...lol

IMG_2381.JPG
IMG_2380.JPG

p.a.m.

21stamps

Original Poster
I'm new here but I've come across enough of your posts to know that you'll understand what I mean when I say that sometimes I have a hard time stopping myself from trying to cram as much fun as possible into my son's early years.
I definitely understand that!! We do still have to be reasonable though.. or at least I try to be. I really lucked out with my GF room, I like to think of it as good karma for making the financially wise decision.lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom