News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

*Q*

Jim Hill isnt the most reliable "source" as has been proven over time. He misses quite a bit and when he does hear a rumor and post it and gets it right everyone seems to think he knows something. the reality is if you throw enough crap out there eventually a blind squirrel finds a nut. Screamscape is about as reliable as Jim Hill is.
I think he is mostly misses but I'll never forget that he was the one with the Art of Animation scoop years before it finally happened. So he does get lucky at least every once in a while. I hope he's not this time. If the worst happens and Cars is shoehorned into Test Track I hope that means we can at least get the TRON coaster.

Clamman73

You're going to give people coronaries with talk like this.
Haha...I know it's blasphemy...I mean just imagine you're coming around that last corner and the on-ride audio says "Lookout Mack!" and it's Mack in his Paint The Night appearance...OK...just kidding. Let's not think about these hypotheticals... :p :angelic:

Ralphlaw

Nothing is happening to Test Track. The current multi-multi-multi million dollar redo didn't disappear after GM hit bankruptcy, and I can't imagine that it will happen now. Chill, people. Test Track is a whopping success, and GM is again a very profitable company. Disney rarely ever does anything to mess up a whopping success. Yes, many look back fondly at attractions that were removed or overlayed, but the fact generally is that the old attraction was not as popular anymore and/or that a huge redo was needed for maintenance and age anyway. I cannot think of a single hugely popular attraction in good working order that was replaced. And don't rehash the old Horizons and World Of Motion and Wonders Of Life arguments. Those attractions had lost popularity and/or needed major maintenance rehauls anyway.

Tiki Queen of Outer Space

Nothing is happening to Test Track. The current multi-multi-multi million dollar redo didn't disappear after GM hit bankruptcy, and I can't imagine that it will happen now. Chill, people. Test Track is a whopping success, and GM is again a very profitable company. Disney rarely ever does anything to mess up a whopping success. Yes, many look back fondly at attractions that were removed or overlayed, but the fact generally is that the old attraction was not as popular anymore and/or that a huge redo was needed for maintenance and age anyway. I cannot think of a single hugely popular attraction in good working order that was replaced. And don't rehash the old Horizons and World Of Motion and Wonders Of Life arguments. Those attractions had lost popularity and/or needed major maintenance rehauls anyway.
You make it sound like Disney cannot afford to keep up their own attractions.

Tiki Queen of Outer Space

UGANDA!!!!!
book-of-mormon-5.jpg

(Tired joke but still wonderful!)

TeriofTerror

Quick, everyone start listing countries! There's only like 140 of them, we can do this! I'll start with Djibouti!
Hmm... I'm trying to think of unrepresented countries with a possible IP tie-in - channeling my inner Disney villian -- I mean executive -- if you will...
Australia with The Rescuers Down Under?
South American country of your choice with The Emperor's New Groove?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom