DS After MK Close

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
Hopefully quick question.

We are going to MK on June 10th (arrival day) and were thinking of eating a snack at the park and a late dinner at DS after the park closes.

Do you think we still need reservations for whatever Restaurant we choose? If so, what time should I make it if show and park closing are at 9?

Or maybe it would be better to eat an early dinner from like 3-4 and a late snack at MK?

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
We are, but the show is only 15 minutes right? Last time we did Wishes at closing we still got back to the hotel much earlier than that.

JS514

Yes, reservations are needed. June 10th is a Saturday, and not only will a lot of people have the same idea as you (go to DS after MK), but a lot of locals also go to DS on weekends. I personally would give myself at least an hour of travelling time from MK to DS. So, I would say maybe get an ADR for at least 10ish.

Edit: To get there by 10, you would need to book it. No getting distracted by Main Street shops, etc

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
Think you have convinced me it is better to have dinner from 3-4. :) We can hit the pool for 30 minutes when we get back to the hotel if we want instead.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Also do note the hours will likely be extended to a later time in June the closer to your dates, and will end up with the show being later as well. So that is something to consider. I would just eat in MK earlier or go to a resort nearby earlier in the evening. ;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Also do note the hours will likely be extended to a later time in June the closer to your dates, and will end up with the show being later as well. So that is something to consider. I would just eat in MK earlier or go to a resort nearby earlier in the evening. ;)
^^^This and extended hours can even happen that day. A few years ago a 10pm close turned into a midnight close on one of our MK days

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
^^^This and extended hours can even happen that day. A few years ago a 10pm close turned into a midnight close on one of our MK days
Yep that has happened to us too. Went to bed like 3am and headed to MK around lunch that same day and from 3am checking the hours for MK before bed then getting on the tram later that day they announced the hours were now 1am instead of 11pm. (Non EMH night) Lol ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom