Passholder discounts Summer 2017

Courtney6682

I'm worried that by the time the discounts are released, everything I want will be sold out :(.

Everything as in the ONE room type/resort that I'm willing to pay- only if 30% lol

I hear ya lol...I'm used to that with FQ never being included in anything lol....butttt....I'm just curious to see what will happen as far as the AP discount at CB. I def won't change resorts because of the deal, but I might look lol

wdwfan22

The Summer promotion from last year that covered dates 5/30/16 - 8/25/16 was released on March 14. It is rumored that this years summer promotion will be released on March 20, 2017. Again that is a rumored release date and not sure which dates will be included in the promotion. Annual passholder rates were released for summer dates last year on February 26, not sure why nothing has been released this year as of yet.

21stamps

Original Poster
The Summer promotion from last year that covered dates 5/30/16 - 8/25/16 was released on March 14. It is rumored that this years summer promotion will be released on March 20, 2017. Again that is a rumored release date and not sure which dates will be included in the promotion. Annual passholder rates were released for summer dates last year on February 26, not sure why nothing has been released this year as of yet.
Thanks! Do you know if July 4th is typically excluded?

21stamps

Original Poster
I hear ya lol...I'm used to that with FQ never being included in anything lol....butttt....I'm just curious to see what will happen as far as the AP discount at CB. I def won't change resorts because of the deal, but I might look lol
Well, I'm changing my resort of choice IF we go, because of the price.. But if my preferred resort is discounted, and the other is not, then I'll go with my original pick.
This is NOT a Disney trip.. I have to keep reminding myself of that lol

sophie_the_pooh

You are right, I'm sorry, I think that March 23rd was the released date for the previous year!

21stamps

Original Poster
Last year we arrived at YC on the 6th and I know we used the passholder discount for our entire trip of 10 days.
Thank you! I am debating the 1st or 2nd thru the 5th.. here's hoping! I'm still undecided on Disney or not..so if discount do not come out then at least the decision is made lol

p.a.m.

Thank you! I am debating the 1st or 2nd thru the 5th.. here's hoping! I'm still undecided on Disney or not..so if discount do not come out then at least the decision is made lol
We don't usually go in the summer because of the heat and the reports of crowds. As it turned out the temperatures hit 100+ on several days but I swear the heat bothered us less than it does in the fall when the humidity is at it's worst, or maybe we just knew it was pointless to complain about heat in July so we just accepted it. Not sure, but the complete lack of crowds totally surprised us at all 4 parks. There was one night at World Showcase during Illuminations where for a few minutes we were the only people in sight. It was kind of strange.

21stamps

Original Poster
We don't usually go in the summer because of the heat and the reports of crowds. As it turned out the temperatures hit 100+ on several days but I swear the heat bothered us less than it does in the fall when the humidity is at it's worst, or maybe we just knew it was pointless to complain about heat in July so we just accepted it. Not sure, but the complete lack of crowds totally surprised us at all 4 parks. There was one night at World Showcase during Illuminations where for a few minutes we were the only people in sight. It was kind of strange.
Same here, I am not sure that I really want to do Disney during the height of summer! We will be in Florida anyway, but I'm still debating between an ocean focused trip. Leaning towards Disney though.

That is really good to hear about the low crowds! I bet it was great to be in a non congested WS!

MySmallWorldof4

Anyone know when this will be released?

And is July 4th a discount black out date? If so, are the days surrounding it non discounted as well?
Waiting for this too. Current offers end for booking on March 30, so I wonder if they will have summer offers right after that. That is not to say I will not be checking everyday anyway.;)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Odds of a discount those dates are virtually nil. Canada's birthday is the 1st and yours is the 4th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom