The Imagineering Break Room

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
When Disney Dreams! was still around I loved it. If Illumination is anything like that you should definitely see it. Be warned though... the crowds are massive exiting the park in the Summer -- worse than what I have experienced at the Magic Kingdom after Wishes.

Since you are going for two days you might want to stay from opening until closing to maximize and be able to appreciate the lovely resort.

Probably do one or none of the restaraunts I mentioned since you you my have two days.

These are what I would consider must-do's over at DLP, but if here's any you don't want to do then that's okay! The ones in bold are the ones you should really try to do though.

Disneyland Parc Paris
Pirates of the Caribbean
Big Thunder Mountain
Phantom Manor

Peter Pan, Pinocchio, and Snow White. (classics)
Space Mountain
Buzz (free movement blasters)
It's a Small World (if you don't have a lot of time no big deal -- just enjoy the beauty from the outside:D).

Walt Disney Studios
Ratatouille (Don't miss!)
Backlot Tour (very nostalgic:p)
Crush's Coaster
Cinemagique (it's really good, but takes a while so you might want to skip it)
Tot & RRC (probably a skip since they're both in Orlando in similar iterations).

Sinve you're pressed on time, skip at least half of these at Walt Disney Studios, and spend some time enjoying the beautiful Disneyland Parc Paris.
Also, be sure to take advantage of the Main Street arcades. You can walk all the way from The Disneyland Hotel up Main Street to Frontierland through Adventureland all the way to Fantasyland where Pirates & Peter Pan are.

Btw popcorn is like Kettlecorn there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom