One Sentence Competition - Season 3 Episode 1

Disney Dad 3000

Robin Hood's Merry Adventures
This Disney classic dark ride will take visitors deep into Sherwood Forest and through a few sets from the film. The heart of the ride though will follow Robin and Little John as they plan and execute a daring new heist from Prince John with riders enjoying the hijinx that ensues and a finale in the village as Robin returns their gold.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Here are the video reviews! Thank you again for your patience!

I have had such an amazing time hosting this episode and i definitely hope to host a competition again at some point! You all have made this such a great experience and I have loved every minute!

Honorable Mention
honorable-mention-ribbon-1020-1-25-jpg.173155

@StevenU
I love the idea of a princess crossover! I just feel like your idea needs to be bigger than a small scale dark ride! I really would love to see what yp I could do blue skying this on the forum though!

Bronze Medal
bronze_medal.png

@MonorailRed
A simple idea that I just feels works really well. Sleeping Beauty is a great fit in many ways and could definitely full the void left be Snow White!

Silver Medal
94e277b35b521e8bfef0d840a52aceab.png

@FigmentPigments
I love the idea of Brave as a dark ride and I feel it would work incredibly well. And your description was perfect for this competition. Short and sweet yet covering all the important information. A great One Sentence Comp Proposal!

Gold Medal
gold_medal.png

@kmbmw777
I just absolutely love the idea of an Oz dark ride! I feel this is the type of thing that could really outlive the James Franco film! I always believe that strong environments are what lead to the strongest dark rides. People want to your Neverland and Wonderland! And people want yo tour Oz!

Congrats again everyone! Thanks again for making the episode amazing!

The final results will be coming soon!​

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

FigmentPigments

Here are the final point rankings for Episode 1 of season 3!

@spacemt354 - 18
@Sephirenn - 17
@DlpPhantom - 8
@kmbmw777 - 9
@Magic Feather - 12
@FigmentPigments - 20
@David2319 - 5
@jsurbs - 2
@tcool123 - 1
@michmousefan - 6
@StevenU - 2
@gonzoWDW -3
@Angels and Disney's -2
@Poe Dameron -1
@Disney Dad 3000 -2
@MonorailRed -4
@CraniumCommand89 - 1
@MA Screamin' - 1

That means that the quickly found picture of a Mickey trophy goes to....
MickeyMouseTrophy.jpg~c200

@FigmentPigments
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thank you, @Pionmycake for being a great host! This was a wonderfully creative session!:happy:

Sephirenn

Here are the final point rankings for Episode 1 of season 3!

@spacemt354 - 18
@Sephirenn - 17
@DlpPhantom - 8
@kmbmw777 - 9
@Magic Feather - 12
@FigmentPigments - 20
@David2319 - 5
@jsurbs - 2
@tcool123 - 1
@michmousefan - 6
@StevenU - 2
@gonzoWDW -3
@Angels and Disney's -2
@Poe Dameron -1
@Disney Dad 3000 -2
@MonorailRed -4
@CraniumCommand89 - 1
@MA Screamin' - 1

That means that the quickly found picture of a Mickey trophy goes to....
MickeyMouseTrophy.jpg~c200

@FigmentPigments
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What a great competition! Thanks for hosting it so well!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
@Pionmycake I politely disagree with your opinion about "Nightmare Before Christmas" :p But regardless, your videos bring a great presence to this comp. and I hope you do more of them for the following one!:)
Lol we can agree to disagree. And thanks! I won't be hosting the next episode, but I plan on doing other types of in park videos!

Sephirenn

Okay :) I'll host Episode 3.

When is Episode 2 beginning?

Hello! I have the gracious honor of hosting Episode 2, so let me give a couple small details. I think it is customary to take about a month off in between episodes to give everyone some down time, so I'm thinking we'll kick it off after the first week of April. I'll get a thread set-up a week or two before that for announcements, some additional details, and to get a practice round going. More to come!

FigmentPigments

Hello! I have the gracious honor of hosting Episode 2, so let me give a couple small details. I think it is customary to take about a month off in between episodes to give everyone some down time, so I'm thinking we'll kick it off after the first week of April. I'll get a thread set-up a week or two before that for announcements, some additional details, and to get a practice round going. More to come!
Awesome! Can't wait!

spacemt354

Chili's
Woo! Congrats for hosting - Can't wait for April!:)

And also Cranium -- excited to see you host Ep 3 afterwards:bookworm:

spacemt354

Chili's
I just read this whole thread and was thoroughly impressed by the ideas and complexity of the ideas in this thread. With no experience in armchair imagineering I will keep an eye out for episode 2.
Hey there welcome!:)

This is a great area to get started -- since this will start in April, in the meantime if you want to start with some beginner armchair imagineering -- we have an ongoing brainstorming thread called Club 32

We are working on designing the Ultimate Fantasyland -- feel free to have a look and stop in with any ideas you might have!:bookworm:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/club-32-recaps-and-final-projects.925202/
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/club-32-lounge.924999/page-66

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom