Favourite smells at WDW

Disney4family

The ultimate, favorite, hands-down smell for this family is the lobby of The Contemporary. We must look like a bunch of weirdos (for many reasons, but including) when we all get near the doors and start inhaling deeply from arrival to departure. We even sit outside by the doors when we're sadly and numbly leaving just to keep inhaling deeply the wonderful smell of "we're here." :joyfull:

There are too many park smells to mention. I'll enjoy what everyone else types. :)

Simba's Mom

Although several people have mentioned the Beach Club, my favorite is walking in to the BCV. As soon as those doors slide open and I walk inside, I have to stop and inhale deeply, then I get a big smile on my face. I apologize to anyone who's been walking in back of me when I stop suddenly in front of them, so that they almost run into me.

kjb101791

The obvious ones, but more specifically...

The bathrooms in the lobby at the Polynesian
Sweet Spells (plus the music)
The strawberry Lotso bears- reminds me of stocking shifts on my CP

willtravel

Ugh, that smell was so bad in January that it extended to Club Cool itself and we couldn't even stay in there and drink anything b/c *gag*
I haven't been in Mouse Gear for about 5+ years. What's the smell problem with Mouse Gear? I was in the area at Thanksgiving 2016 and didn't smell anything.

KBLovedDisney

Not sure why but my absolute favorite smell is that of the Rain Forest Cafe in the Animal Kingdom, that musty/ranforest-y with the extra scent of Disney magic just makes it for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom