Fort Wilderness Campground reservations

grimb168

Original Poster
We are changing jobs after 32 years in education. Our present job of band directors working 60 hours a week too doing whatever we want. We plan on being at Disney many times during the year. I started looking for reservations for Jan 2018 but the web site only takes you to Dec 2017. When do they open reservations or do you have to just give them a call the old way.

CaptainAmerica

We are changing jobs after 32 years in education. Our present job of band directors working 60 hours a week too doing whatever we want. We plan on being at Disney many times during the year. I started looking for reservations for Jan 2018 but the web site only takes you to Dec 2017. When do they open reservations or do you have to just give them a call the old way.
You can probably call and book but the rates will be subject to change. Online reservations for 2018 will open sometime this summer, could be anywhere from May to August.

grimb168

Original Poster
Thanks Captain America. We are DVC members and I have not made a regular reservation for more then 10 years. WE are going to try the RV camping thing now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom