Best DVC Resort

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
I need accommodations for 5 adults and a baby (in a crib), so 6 total.
We MUST have at least a 1 bedroom (no studios- it's not enough space for all of us).

I want to know which one of the following you like the best AND why.

1. Old Key West - 1 Bedroom
2. Animal Kingdom Kidani Village - 1 Bedroom
3. Animal Kingdom Jambo Village - 1 Bedroom

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
For that many people and adults Kidani Village in a 1 bedroom Villa it has 2 full bathrooms (Also Bay Lake Tower does too) with a nice huge seperate shower and seperate jacuzzi tub in the master. But 3 of the adults will have to 2 sleep on the sleeper sofa and 1 on a sleeper chair at Kidani.
Jambo and OKW only have 1 full bathroom in 1 bed villas.
For 5 adults though I would do no less than a 2 bed villa (not lock off 2 bed villas) somewhere to have a bed for everyone and not a sleeper sofa or chair for some like the 1 bedrooms have to do with some of the adults. In 2 bedroom dedicated villas one bedroom has 2 beds and the master has 1. And also a sleeper sofa and some also have a sleeper chair in the living room. ;)

Last edited:

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
For that many people and adults Kidani Village in a 1 bedroom Villa it has 2 full bathrooms (Also Bay Lake Tower does too) with a nice huge seperate shower and seperate jacuzzi tub in the master. But 3 of the adults will have to 2 sleep on the sleeper sofa and 1 on a sleeper chair at Kidani.
Jambo and OKW only have 1 full bathroom in 1 bed villas.
For 5 adults though I would do no less than a 2 bed villa (not lock off 2 bed villas) somewhere to have a bed for everyone and not a sleeper sofa or chair for some like the 1 bedrooms have to do with some of the adults. In 2 bedroom dedicated villas one bedroom has 2 beds and the master has 1. And also a sleeper sofa and some also have a sleeper chair in the living room. ;)

Technically it's 3 adults me, my hubby and my step son who will have just turned 18 this summer... Then the kids are DD15, DD3, DD9 months.... However, my step son (18) and my step daughter (15) don't want to share a bed....

sxeensweet

Technically it's 3 adults me, my hubby and my step son who will have just turned 18 this summer... Then the kids are DD15, DD3, DD9 months.... However, my step son (18) and my step daughter (15) don't want to share a bed....

Then if you can swing it I would definately do a 2 bedroom. If you have 2 that do not want to share a bed. A 2 bedroom gives you 3 beds and 1 pullout sofa bed and some also have a pullout twin chair like at Kidani. ;)

Last edited:

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Then if you can swing it I would definately do a 2 bedroom. If you have 2 that do not want to share a bed. A 2 bedroom gives you 3 beds and 1 pullout sofa bed and some also have a pullout twin chair like at Kidani. ;)

Definitely worth looking into, but I was thinking my 15 year old could sleep with my 3 year old on the pullout and my son could sleep on the other pullout... I think a 2 bedroom is out of our budget, which is why we usually do 2 rooms at the Swan and Dolphin..

sxeensweet

Definitely worth looking into, but I was thinking my 15 year old could sleep with my 3 year old on the pullout and my son could sleep on the other pullout... I think a 2 bedroom is out of our budget, which is why we usually do 2 rooms at the Swan and Dolphin..

Totally understand so if you have to get a 1 bed villa definately I would go with Kidani. It's an amazing resort (our home) unlike anywhere else, AND you get 2 FULL bathrooms (Jambo does not have 2) in the 1 bedrooms. Is a win win. ;)

Grumpy06

I need accommodations for 5 adults and a baby (in a crib), so 6 total.
We MUST have at least a 1 bedroom (no studios- it's not enough space for all of us).

I want to know which one of the following you like the best AND why.

1. Old Key West - 1 Bedroom
2. Animal Kingdom Kidani Village - 1 Bedroom
3. Animal Kingdom Jambo Village - 1 Bedroom

Grumpy06

You might want to take a look at Saratoga Springs and a Treehouse Villa
3 bedrooms 2 baths,one of the bedrooms has bunk beds,nice deck and a grill at every treehouse

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom