DVC rental and dining plan

oblori

Original Poster
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm just learning about DVC rentals. If I were to book a room at AKV through one of the DVC rental companies, can I add a dining plan through Disney? What about if free dining becomes available during my dates - would I be able to add that?

nickys

Premium Member
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm just learning about DVC rentals. If I were to book a room at AKV through one of the DVC rental companies, can I add a dining plan through Disney? What about if free dining becomes available during my dates - would I be able to add that?

You would have to ask the owner to book the dining plan. I assume the rental company would take care of that request. You cannot get free dining with DVC.

I recently booked my first rental using a DVC rental (through Davids Vacation Rentals). I received an email from the company saying that a dining plan can be added. I am personally not going to add this option so I can't give more info other than to say, yes you can. As for free dining, nope not available to DVC members which is what you would be booking as essentially.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom