Club 32 Lounge

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
So 2 versions

1826331072688983430%253Faccount_id%253D9

One on the left is my personal pick -- because we've had pink, white, blue, and other colors but never a purple castle -- and it feels like it fits the color of Fantasia
fantasia_wwuqe5.jpg

But the one on the right is an idea i had for an ever changing color pattern on the castle. I don't know how this would be done, but if the castle is painted white/purple throughout the day, and then at night constantly changes colors (but in different areas unlike Cinderella Castle that changes completely in the same color) You could even make a whole Fantasia night show with it.

Lemme know what you think!

Brer Oswald

So 2 versions

One on the left is my personal pick -- because we've had pink, white, blue, and other colors but never a purple castle -- and it feels like it fits the color of Fantasia
fantasia_wwuqe5.jpg

But the one on the right is an idea i had for an ever changing color pattern on the castle. I don't know how this would be done, but if the castle is painted white/purple throughout the day, and then at night constantly changes colors (but in different areas unlike Cinderella Castle that changes completely in the same color) You could even make a whole Fantasia night show with it.

I love it! :hilarious::p Let's do it!

FigmentPigments

So 2 versions

One on the left is my personal pic -- because we've had pink, white, blue, and other colors but never a purple castle -- and it feels like it fits the color of Fantasia
fantasia_wwuqe5.jpg

I like the one on the right. I like the idea of a coloring changing castle, although I agree that I'm not sure how that could be accomplished. The purple color of the left picture is very nice and I'm not opposed to the color choice.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I like the one on the right. I like the idea of a coloring changing castle, although I agree that I'm not sure how that could be accomplished. The purple color of the left picture is very nice and I'm not opposed to the color choice.
I'll have to research how it could be done -- I wonder if it could be covered in solar lights, so during the day it soaks in the rays, and then at night bounces with a plethora of different colors.

FigmentPigments

I'll have to research how it could be done -- I wonder if it could be covered in solar lights, so during the day it soaks in the rays, and then at night bounces with a plethora of different colors.
I did a little research into this when I thought we were going to do a re-imagining of the Imagination ride in another comp.

E Ink

color changing paint with nano-tech

Magentic chromatic ????

Those are some that I remember. I would have to dig out my old notes. I found a lot of it is for interiors only, but I think there are some options out there.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I did a little research into this when I though we were going to do a re-imagining of the Imagination ride.

E Ink

color changing paint with nano-tech

Magentic chromatic ????

Those are some that I remember. I would have to dig out my old notes. I found a lot of it is for interiors only, but I think there are some options out there.
That sounds feasible haha:p

Nano-tech paint is interesting -- but I'm sure there's a way it can be done -- preferably if it did it throughout the day and not just at night

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
A little off topic: I know someone mentioned stain glass windows and/or murals for the interior of the castle. What does everyone think about having these murals/windows come to life? They do this for Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom and for the detective game on the Disney Cruise ships.

I just saw this -- and yes!! That would be awesome:cool:

FigmentPigments

So are there any more particular attractions we want to talk about that we haven't already?

I remember talks about the Alice facade -- whether to go more London-esque or more Wonderland style. What are everyone's thoughts on that?
I would rather go full Wonderland. It's never really been pulled off and I think we could really do something with this. I know I'd go to Wonderland than London. ;)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I would rather go full Wonderland. It's never really been pulled off and I think we could really do something with this. I know I'd go to Wonderland than London. ;)
Agreed:p

I think the quaint London Square has enough variety and isn't too big -- adding another attraction to that design could take away from the charm and overcrowd it.

Having it be its own thing would be a big benefit because then you could have a walkthrough in the woods, and the full fledged E ticket.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom