Via Napoli

belledream

Went there for the first time last year after wanting to try it for so long...loved it! And surprisingly, it was honestly the best tiramisu I've ever had. Enjoy!

danyoung56

I usually stuff out on the arancini appetizer - fried risotto balls filled with mozzarella and meat ragu. Really yummy!

Phonedave

I usually stuff out on the arancini appetizer - fried risotto balls filled with mozzarella and meat ragu. Really yummy!

Overall I really like Via Napoli, but there arancini is something I find lacking. It's not the dish - I have had plenty of arancini in other places. I just don't like theirs. To each their own.

-dave

Phonedave

I guess I'd like to try some of those other places, dave, as for me the arancini from Via Napoli is da BOMB!

You have to come up to New Jersey then. Honestly, I can tell you a take out place where the cold arancini that you take home and heat is much better than Via Napoli's http://jerryshomemade.com/catering however if you are going to go through the trouble of going there, I would spend my money on the buffalo mozzerella they fly in from Italy. Unfortunately, that place is a 30 minute drive from my house. The deli that I can walk to in 5 minutes down the street, theirs' are not so good. However the Italian restarant I can see from my front window, has some pretty goood ones.

-dave

Spectro

I'm sorry but the pizza here seems very pricey to me. Is it that good ? $22 for an individual pizza ? Or am I looking at the wrong menu items .... I love pizza but ouch ?!

disneygeek90

I'm sorry but the pizza here seems very pricey to me. Is it that good ? $22 for an individual pizza ? Or am I looking at the wrong menu items .... I love pizza but ouch ?!

Buy a large or mezzo if you’re with others, for sure. My parents, brother and I will go there often. We buy a mezzo pizza, and a pitcher of beer almost every time. The mezzo pizzas are about $45 I believe, and we can barely finish it (4 adults). That comes out to ~$11/person. That’s less than what an individual QS order would be. They also have no problem doing a “half and half” pizza, which I appreciate as I am vegetarian.

The pizza is fantastic.

UpAllNight

The other half eats nothing but Pizza so we're really excited to be eating here too.

We're kind of novices when it comes to Epcot though...we did it wrong last time, going around World showcase around lunch/early afternoon before it was really open, then leaving the park around 3. So I've done my research and we've planned it better, with a reservation here for around 6pm...then a gentle stroll around world showcase before Illuminations.

Phonedave

It is very pricey - in the context of the real world

In the context of food prices in WDW, it is a bargin.

It is all a matter of perspective.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom