Upcoming Disney Animated Blu-rays

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Something I hope Disney does with this line is bring back proper disc art rather than the generic blue labels for Blu-rays and gray labels for DVDs.

Matt_Black

I imagine that, if the Chronicles of Prydain live action films get off the ground, we might see a re-release of the Black Cauldron close to the release date of the first installment.

Yert3

Anyone get the feeling that they're just not going to release The Three Caballeros, Sauldos Amigos, Melody Time, Make Mine Music, and The Black Cauldron to Blu-ray? They're SO CLOSE to having all the movies in the canon on Blu-ray.

So close to having a full collection! The DVD cases stick out like a sore thumb: (I know I'm missing a few blu-rays, but I least I CAN get them on Blu-ray)
IMG_0849.JPG

Last edited:

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Was there a new release of Blu-rays? I was in a store today and saw that some movies (The Fox and the Hound, Mulan, Bolt among others) had different cover art from the versions I have. In addition, these releases only came with Blu-ray and Digital HD with no DVD.

Edit: it appears that these new versions came out on January 31 of this year and as far as I can tell, they are unchanged from the previous editions

Princess Leia

Anyone get the feeling that they're just not going to release The Three Caballeros, Sauldos Amigos, Melody Time, Make Mine Music, and The Black Cauldron to Blu-ray? They're SO CLOSE to having all the movies in the canon on Blu-ray.

So close to having a full collection! The DVD cases stick out like a sore thumb: (I know I'm missing a few blu-rays, but I least I CAN get them on Blu-ray)
View attachment 175862
That is an impressive collection. :jawdrop:
I'm still waiting for Pocahontas to go on sale without Pocahontas II

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
Was there a new release of Blu-rays? I was in a store today and saw that some movies (The Fox and the Hound, Mulan, Bolt among others) had different cover art from the versions I have. In addition, these releases only came with Blu-ray and Digital HD with no DVD.

Edit: it appears that these new versions came out on January 31 of this year and as far as I can tell, they are unchanged from the previous editions

They include a digital copy. That's the only new addition.

That is an impressive collection. :jawdrop:
I'm still waiting for Pocahontas to go on sale without Pocahontas II

Not going to happen, sorry.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Only counting the WDAS animated canon, I have 21 on Blu-ray, 4 on DVD, and one on VHS (well technically 2 on VHS, but I upgraded Aladdin to Blu-ray)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom