How to Access 60 Days Out Fast Pass?

blueboxdoctor

Original Poster
So I have probably an obvious question, but here it goes anyway. I am going to WDW May 17 and am staying at Coronado Springs. Everything is booked except Fast Passes, which I believe I would be able to book 60 days in advance since I am staying at one of their resorts. However, I go to check on their site to see when I can do it and it is only going to mid-April for me, which I don't understand since that is likely 30 days out instead of the 60.

Just curious if anyone else has had this issue or if I should call them?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
The system only shows 30 days out at a time (since anyone with tickets can book 30 days or less in advance.) Once your 60 day window opens, you will be able to see all the days you are able to book.

blueboxdoctor

Original Poster
The system only shows 30 days out at a time (since anyone with tickets can book 30 days or less in advance.) Once your 60 day window opens, you will be able to see all the days you are able to book.
Thank you, I was getting a little worried about that, so basically I just have to figure out when 60 days out will be (I think it would be Friday).

ratherbeinwdw

I just look at my reservations on mde, and when it tells me "online check-in will be available tomorrow", I know I can make fp's the next morning. I arrive May 12, and I made my fp's this morning.

blueboxdoctor

Original Poster
I just look at my reservations on mde, and when it tells me "online check-in will be available tomorrow", I know I can make fp's the next morning. I arrive May 12, and I made my fp's this morning.
Yeah, I have been checking on their website and the app. Based off what you said, I am assuming I'll be needing to get the fast passes set up soon.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Nice, thank you. Gives me a few days to really figure out what we are going to get fast passes for.
Good luck. And don't panic. Fastpasses aren't nearly as hard to re-schedule as some of the most popular dining locations. Go in with a plan, but don't panic if things aren't 100% certain. Focus on the hardest to get FPs and build around them (Frozen, Mine Train, Avatar if it'll be open for you).

blueboxdoctor

Original Poster
Good luck. And don't panic. Fastpasses aren't nearly as hard to re-schedule as some of the most popular dining locations. Go in with a plan, but don't panic if things aren't 100% certain. Focus on the hardest to get FPs and build around them (Frozen, Mine Train, Avatar if it'll be open for you).
We're actually just missing Avatar by about a week, which is a little disappointing, but we want to get a Fast Pass for their new night time show in Animal Kingdom, so that is going to be my first priority since we have already done everything else (I was just never in charge of as much on past trips, so I want to make sure I don't mess up). I think the big rides we want to make sure we get on are Toy Story Mania, either Soarin or Frozen, Rivers of Light (well, a show rather than a ride, I think there are Fast Passes available for it), Splash Mountain, and Thunder Mountain. All of which should be relatively easy to get except for Rivers of Light.

ratherbeinwdw

If you want to do Frozen without a long wait, I would make sure and FP it. Even in after hours, we wanted an hour. We now get to the park at opening, go straight to Soarin', and FP Frozen.

blueboxdoctor

Original Poster
If you want to do Frozen without a long wait, I would make sure and FP it. Even in after hours, we wanted an hour. We now get to the park at opening, go straight to Soarin', and FP Frozen.

True, but my girlfriend and I have been on it before, so it's not a top priority for us, though yes, we would definitely Fast Pass it, even that line was long when I went on it before. Animal Kingdom I need to look into some more. I know we want to get a FP for Rivers of Light, but we're assuming that is the top tier, so we have to see what else we can get with it.

ratherbeinwdw

True, but my girlfriend and I have been on it before, so it's not a top priority for us, though yes, we would definitely Fast Pass it, even that line was long when I went on it before. Animal Kingdom I need to look into some more. I know we want to get a FP for Rivers of Light, but we're assuming that is the top tier, so we have to see what else we can get with it.
There aren't any tiers at AK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom