The Imagineering Break Room

Suchomimus

The Spielberg doesn't necessarily mean his stuff is untouchable he's just an advisor and wasn't he involved with World? It's just a fresher take for thr land.
Why wouldnt they put monsters in the formerly known lost continent? The monsters are from literature like the rest of the park, there trying to make they're remaking their monster films so they can synergy. Lost Continent has no popular rides, and takes up a lot of space. The only downfall would be the lost of Mythos and the menu can just be swapped into the restaurant replacing it so you wouldn't be losing that food.
For Spielberg, if they (Universal) replaced E.T or Jurassic Park, then Spielberg would cut his ties with them; also no he didn't really have a big involvement with the making of the film over than his blessing. And to answer your monsters question; because they've never moved a franchise of IPs from one park to the next (Harry Potter doesn't count and neither does Kong in case your wondering). And besides, the Monsters have their place in Universal Studios; even if it isn't a zone.

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
Lets go with Dragon Challenge removal as forbidden forest is quite cool.
I concur :p Did the same thing last year
26836427793_9990245e09_k.jpg

tcool123

The park still needs shows. Even with inclement weather there is way more to do than Animal Kingdom.
Shows with my changes :
- Seussical the Musical : High capacity show with four to five showtimes a day
- Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue : Smaller capacity than its original incarnation at Studios, plenty of showtime's a day
- Frog Choir and TriWizard Rally : Streetmosphere shows in place prior
- Circus Zarazonga 4D : If this counts, similar to capacity as PhillarMagic/Muppets
- Poseidon's Fury : Nighttime Spectacular on the lagoon
And the shows replaced :
- Oh the Places You'll Go
- Sinbad

A technical net gain of two, or one if you want to include the walkthrough Poseidon. However the theaters will have higher capacity, and to be fair how often was Sinbad at full capacity, and it typically had one or two showings. The new introduced shows will likely be able to pull more crowds away than the two that were cut.

With inclement weather, Animal Kingdom has Nemo, Lion King, Dinosaur, Flight of Passage, Pandora Boat, and bugs.
Islands would have Spider-Man, Thor, X-Men, Circus Zarazonga, Kong, Forbidden Journey, Forbidden Forest, Dracula, Cat in the Hat, Oobleck, and Seussical. Nearly double of Animal Kingdom's roster​

For Spielberg, if they (Universal) replaced E.T or Jurassic Park, then Spielberg would cut his ties with them; also no he didn't really have a big involvement with the making of the film over than his blessing. And to answer your monsters question; because they've never moved a franchise of IPs from one park to the next (Harry Potter doesn't count and neither does Kong in case your wondering). And besides, the Monsters have their place in Universal Studios; even if it isn't a zone.
So what if the Jurrasic Park area was replaced by a Jurrasic Park area? Like the original trilogy remake of the current land?

There isn't much to move the Monsters have a restaurant, and that's about it... That's like saying since Nemo is at The Living Seas at Epcot then they can't be at Animal Kingdom with the show. So why not both? The monsters could easily fit in either park.

tcool123

I've been trying really hard to find one, but haven't gotten it yet :( BotW is on the way, and it's gonna get here before I even have a Switch to play it on :cry:
Look on the bright side you won't have to worry about getting the game after you get the console.

I concur :p Did the same thing last year
26836427793_9990245e09_k.jpg
Great minds think alike ;):p:D

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Shows with my changes :
- Seussical the Musical : High capacity show with four to five showtimes a day
- Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue : Smaller capacity than its original incarnation at Studios, plenty of showtime's a day
- Frog Choir and TriWizard Rally : Streetmosphere shows in place prior
- Circus Zarazonga 4D : If this counts, similar to capacity as PhillarMagic/Muppets
- Poseidon's Fury : Nighttime Spectacular on the lagoon
And the shows replaced :
- Oh the Places You'll Go
- Sinbad

A technical net gain of two, or one if you want to include the walkthrough Poseidon. However the theaters will have higher capacity, and to be fair how often was Sinbad at full capacity, and it typically had one or two showings. The new introduced shows will likely be able to pull more crowds away than the two that were cut.

With inclement weather, Animal Kingdom has Nemo, Lion King, Dinosaur, Flight of Passage, Pandora Boat, and bugs.
Islands would have Spider-Man, Thor, X-Men, Circus Zarazonga, Kong, Forbidden Journey, Forbidden Forest, Dracula, Cat in the Hat, Oobleck, and Seussical. Nearly double of Animal Kingdom's roster​

So what if the Jurrasic Park area was replaced by a Jurrasic Park area? Like the original trilogy remake of the current land?

There isn't much to move the Monsters have a restaurant, and that's about it... That's like saying since Nemo is at The Living Seas at Epcot then they can't be at Animal Kingdom with the show. So why not both? The monsters could easily fit in either park.
That's what I meant: There's a lot more to do at Islands of Adventure when it is raining:).

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
These are my favorites that I have done. They're not the grandest scale... just what I find the most joy with:).

RIDES
#1 Harry Potter & The Forbidden Journey (IOA)
#2 The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman (IOA)

#3 The Tower of Terror (HWS)
#4 The Haunted Mansion/Phantom Manor (MK & DLP)

#5 Splash Mountain (MK)
Pirates of the Caribbean (DLP)

Spaceship Earth (EPCOT)
Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy (WDSP)

Space Mountain: Mission 2 (DLP)
Toy Story Midway Mania (HWS)

Kilimanjaro Safaris (Animal Kingdom)
Big Thunder Mountain (DLP)

The Peoplemover (MK)

Honorable Mentions...
Space Mountain (MK)
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (Magic Kingdom)

SHOWS
Illuminations: Reflections of Earth (EPCOT)
Fantasmic! (Hollywood Studios)
Disney Dreams! (Disneyland Paris)

LANDS
Frontierland (Disneyland Paris)
Diagon Alley (Universal Studios Park Orlando)
Hogsmeade (Island's of Adventure)
Africa (Animal Kingdom)
Discoveryland (Disneyland Parc Paris)
Sunset Boulevard (Hollywood Studios)
Liberty Square (The Magic Kingdom)

MINI-LANDS
Ratatouille (Walt Disney Studios Paris)
Skull Island: Reign of Kong (Islands of Adventure)

RESORT-HOTELS
#1 The Disneyland Hotel (Disneyland Paris)
#2 Animal Kingdom Lodge
#3 Contemporary Resort-Hotel
#4 Yacht Club
#5 Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
#6 Polynesian Village-Resort (Used to be my favorite, but not a big fan of the refurbishment.)
#7 The Shades of Green (Home away from home... probably stayed there over twice the amount of times as every other resort combined.)
#8 Newport Bay Club (Disneyland Paris)
#9 All Stars Movies

WATERPARKS
#1 Blizzard Beach
#2 Typhoon Lagoon

CRUISESHIPS
#1 The Disney Fantasy
#2 The Disney Dream

And Finally, my favorite THEMEPARKS that I have been to:

#1 Disneyland Parc Paris
#2 Islands of Adventure
#3 Animal Kingdom
#4 Magic Kingdom
#5 Hollywood Studios
#6 EPCOT (It would probably be #1 had it not been left to decay.)
#7 Universal Studios Florida (Even though it looks like a more fleshed out Hollywood Studios, something about it I just don't like. Maybe it's the excessive amount of screen rides, but it just is an odd park for me. Too me, Diagon Alley is its saving grace.)
#8 SeaWorld Orlando (Although the main attractions are bare-coasters, at least the park is not like a parking lot, and it also has cheaper admission.)
#9 Walt Disney Studios -- (Besides Ratatouille the entire park's theming is on par with a parking lot.)
#10 Legoland Florida (I don't have any words for this park.)

Last edited:

Suchomimus

Okay first of all, you cannot remake the Jurassic Park area into a Jurassic Park area because it already is a Jurassic Park area, it can't be a Jurassic Park area turned into a Jurassic World area.
Second, but what the Hades do you not understand that; with the exception of the WWoHP, M&G, and merchandising; Universal has never had two IPs based attractions, zones, restaurants, etc. in both Orlando Resort parks.
And third, why can't this cursed conversation just ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom