What is your favorite WDW Music for relaxing/studying/working, etc...?

nelsonj3

Original Poster
I really enjoy listening to music from WDW specifically for relaxing, getting ready for work, getting ready for bed, studying, or even cleaning. I find that it puts me in a much better mood and makes the time go way faster. I like the music from the parks better than the music from the movies/TV shows because I can still concentrate on studying or whatever task I'm trying to accomplish better with just the instrumental park music. For me, the music really helps create the magic of the parks!!

Here are a few of my favorites... I actually uploaded these to YouTube to make it easier for me to watch/listen to them on my Apple TV's at home, but some of them have become pretty popular.

https://youtu.be/RfTYXUZT9wA

Or, here's a whole playlist if you prefer that... :)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCMvgoPEHwjsYTON50Z295eys9X-3cWP1

What do you listen to?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar (DLR) music loop...

upload_2017-3-12_11-19-2.jpeg

Last edited:

kjb101791

When I really need to get in the zone and focus, Soarin' and the very spacey line music from Space Mountain help my brain shut off just enough to get into what I need to do. I suppose they're repetitive enough for me to not really think about the music, but still shut out outside distractions.

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Theater In The Wild Loop...

Innoventions Loop...

Your Resort TV Loop..

I love the Your Disney Resort loop. It just relaxes me for some reason. I just figured out that I can set my YouTube player to loop, so I can keep listening to it.

The Innoventions Loop is one of my favorites too. It really makes me feel like I'm standing in Innoventions Plaza getting ready to walk into Club Cool or just enjoy watching the fountain.

Much-Pixie-Dust

I also love the akl loop. It just takes me to my happy place. I try to recreate jungle juice, zebra domes, and just listen to it. I teach and in class we listen to music from Disney Movies on Fridays during our seat work time. It's also a trivia game. The child who says the title of the movie that the song is in, wins a prize from the treasure box. It's not relaxing, but it's fun for me and my 6 year olds!:)

nelsonj3

Original Poster
I also love the akl loop. It just takes me to my happy place. I try to recreate jungle juice, zebra domes, and just listen to it. I teach and in class we listen to music from Disney Movies on Fridays during our seat work time. It's also a trivia game. The child who says the title of the movie that the song is in, wins a prize from the treasure box. It's not relaxing, but it's fun for me and my 6 year olds!:)
You're a teacher? That's great! I teach Middle School Band and Orchestra! :)

Roakor

Adventure land loop. I think because traditionally Adventure Land was always where we started our day at MK.

For anyone who is interested here is the link to that and about 200 other WDW and DL music loops.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom