PERMITS

SSG

Original Poster
Hmm, I wonder if the June 20th date is significant.

ReceivedBLD2017-00749WALT DISNEY WORLD CO1313 S HARBOR BLVDDisney - West Side Area, BOH - Fantasmic Programming Trailer - Miscellaneous: 315 s.ft pre-fabricated engineered temporary media trailer with ramps and landings. (March 1,2017 thru June 20th, 2017)

GiveMeTheMusic

Hmm, I wonder if the June 20th date is significant.

ReceivedBLD2017-00749WALT DISNEY WORLD CO1313 S HARBOR BLVDDisney - West Side Area, BOH - Fantasmic Programming Trailer - Miscellaneous: 315 s.ft pre-fabricated engineered temporary media trailer with ramps and landings. (March 1,2017 thru June 20th, 2017)

Well it would dovetail nicely with the June 23 opening date that was planned a couple months ago. I don't know if the project has fallen behind at all since then.

SSG

Original Poster
New stuff for Autopia:

Issued BLD2017-00924 MORROW MEADOWS CORPORATION 1313 S HARBOR BLVD 8800 (Autopia) Electrical for themed props scenes for Disneyland - Tomorrowland - Autopia Show Set Installation. REF:BLD2016-05431
It also references this permit from last year:

Disneyland - Tomorrowland - Autopia Show Set Installation - Tenant Improvement: Install (4) new themed props for camp ground scenes; (3) the steel post faux tree, (1) steel water tower with 4 concrete footings, ATV vehicle. with 2 footings.

Phroobar

Is that the one with the swimming Twi'lek?

Star-Wars-Land_Full_26859.jpg

SSG

Original Poster
Pizza Press getting ready to move.

SGN2017-00038 SUNSET SIGNS AND PRINTING INC 1700 S HARBOR BLVD Installation of (1) illuminated channel letter wall sign for "The Pizza Press".

NobodyElse

Pizza Press getting ready to move.

SGN2017-00038 SUNSET SIGNS AND PRINTING INC 1700 S HARBOR BLVD Installation of (1) illuminated channel letter wall sign for "The Pizza Press".

This address is the current "Anaheim Plaza Hotel & Suites", right? The hotel we presume is to be torn down in the not too distant future? How many times will Pizza Press have to move? Perhaps they should invest in a pizza truck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom