Book whole group or add people to a FastPass+ reservation?

ikillratz

Original Poster
I am going to Disney soon and was wondering if it is better to book a fastpass reservation with everyone at the same time or to book the fastpass for just one person and once it is reserved to go back and add people to the reservation?

ratherbeinwdw

Do them all at one time, then go back and modify if needed. There may not be any fastpasses left or at the same time, if you wait to add people.

ikillratz

Original Poster
Ok, thanks. I read somewhere for big groups it might be easier to pick a single rider fastpass and then add other people. It seemed wrong when I read it.

Rob562

Ok, thanks. I read somewhere for big groups it might be easier to pick a single rider fastpass and then add other people. It seemed wrong when I read it.

While booking a *very* large group (like 20 or more) is easier to handle if you break them down into smaller sub-groups, if you're talking 12 or fewer people, just make them all at once. You can only add people to an existing FP+ choice if there's enough remaining slots for that specific time period. (i.e. a ride may only allocate 75 slots for "3:10pm to 4:10pm", you make your choice and so do 70 other random people, you will be unable to add the other 9 people in your group because there aren't enough"3:10-4:10" slots available.
Best to book everyone at one time to ensure you all get the same FP+ times.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom