Trip Report Get in the Car, We're Going Home! LIVE *COMPLETED*

Surprise!

I could have titled this "That Time We Went to Florida and Didn't Tell Anyone" but I didn't want to plagiarize @Doc Disney. ;)

@Longers, you were right ~ we are sneaking in another trip before April. :D (I could not leave you in suspense until April, @blgauger!)

@amjt660 told me to get back to WDW soon ~ and I didn't want him to go through TR withdrawal. :joyfull:

And both @LisaBelle and @MegRuss626 asked me to "keep 'em coming!"

So here we go again......

Believe it or not this trip was birthed a mere three weeks ago. I was looking at Em's school calendar and noticed she had a long weekend for President's Day. I jokingly said, "Road Trip!" and before I knew it I was booking a room, making ADRs and choosing FPs.

Em requested we keep our plans secret ~ she's tired of the "You're going AGAIN??!!" comments ~ and the clandestine element made our anticipated adventure that much more exciting.

Well, the cat's out of the bag now. :cat: (Speaking of cats, Woody is lovingly caring for Poly and Kona in my absence. And yes, he was "in" on our secret.)

Em and I will attempt a duo LIVE report. You'll discover the trip deets as we go along.

@Tony the Tigger, you totally picked the wrong day to go to MK....you should have stuck with Friday!

@bee, too bad we're not staying at CSR this time....we'd pop by!

Departure:
IMG_5585.JPG

Told ya I'd see ya real soon!
IMG_5584.JPG

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
How did I miss this! Thanks soooo much for the kitty pics.
That is just too cute!
You're welcome....want one? :cautious: (It's been one of those days!!)

This is awesome! For my next trip my husband and I aren't telling anyone either. Tired of "that" look :)
Love it! We know "that look" all too well! :joyfull:

I had a dream last night that I went on a trip and in my dream I had to live update so @Tuvalu would know! :D:D:hilarious::hilarious:
You could've just PM'ed me and wrote the report once you got home ;) :p

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi Tuvalu
Just curious with all those great trips do you get recognized at WDW by CMs (at the parks or the resorts)
I picture you walking up to the gate at MK and having a bunch of CM shout "Tuvalu!!!" like they used to for shout out for this guy
View attachment 192479

Max
Funny you should ask......I have been recognized by a few servers in the Plaza restaurant and at Trail's End (that one was more of a surprise since we don't eat there all that often.) Oh, and Irv who works in the club lounge at the Poly. :D

BTW, I am currently on a Netflix Cheers binge! :joyfull:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm not even going to share with my kids how often @Tuvalu has been at WDW since we have. Actually, I am not sure I could even if I wanted to. I have lost count. May have to take off my shoes and socks to continue. :eek::eek::D:p:p
Just four times :joyfull:
(and I completed four trip reports before you finished yours. ;) But my trips weren't as long as yours was and you included more details/photos....what a memory you have (I'm jealous!)....in the years to come your kids will love that you took the time to document your magical family vacation.)

Scoppin

Just four times :joyfull:
(and I completed four trip reports before you finished yours. ;) But my trips weren't as long as yours was and you included more details/photos....what a memory you have (I'm jealous!)....in the years to come your kids will love that you took the time to document your magical family vacation.)

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad my report was able to be within your guidelines/standards. :p;)

That would be one of the main reasons for the trip. Not only a bucket list item but more importantly a long lasting positive magical family moment(s).

And if I may add, you are a kind hearted and good spirited person. Your are open to share your experiences and roll with all the 'comments' with good spirits. @TrolleyFollower91 , @Woodywrkr and Tuvalutte are very lucky to have you in their lives. And no need to be jealous, you will have your own new set of memories with Tuvalutte soon enough.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Thank you for the kind words. I am glad my report was able to be within your guidelines/standards. :p;)

That would be one of the main reasons for the trip. Not only a bucket list item but more importantly a long lasting positive magical family moment(s).

And if I may add, you are a kind hearted and good spirited person. Your are open to share your experiences and roll with all the 'comments' with good spirits. @TrolleyFollower91 , @Woodywrkr and Tuvalutte are very lucky to have you in their lives. And no need to be jealous, you will have your own new set of memories with Tuvalutte soon enough.
Thank you. :)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
It's not like cats actually respond to their names anyway, right? Your kitties are gorgeous though, and I can't believe how big Kona has gotten!!
Believe it or not, both Poly and Kona respond to their names (and the other does not come running when one name is called.) Thanks for your sweet comment, we think they're pretty cute too (except when racing through the house like wild animals...and Kona's whiny meowing at 5 am...)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Believe it or not, both Poly and Kona respond to their names (and the other does not come running when one name is called.) Thanks for your sweet comment, we think they're pretty cute too (except when racing through the house like wild animals...and Kona's whiny meowing at 5 am...)
Why would you object to you're children playing at human hours?

mlegerto

18 days before next departure to WDW ~

img_6010-jpg.193846

"Oh no! I heard there's a chance Woody is going to leave us too?!"

"Not on my watch, Kona. I'll look cute while messing with his keyboard, causing work disasters that he'll have to stay home and fix!"
img_6011-jpg.193847

I love your kitties. They are so cute!!! Don't that make leaving THAT much harder, but coming back THAT much easier?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom