SSR studio availability?

Jess G

Original Poster
I'm under the impression that SSR pretty much always has availability. I'm going mid May and I'm looking to rent points. I see on most of the DVC rental websites if I wait till closer to the trip to book the price drops a little. (from $14/15 per point to $12/13 per point) . Wondering if I'm safe to wait until 40/50 days out to book a deluxe studio at SSR?

EOD K9

I'm under the impression that SSR pretty much always has availability. I'm going mid May and I'm looking to rent points. I see on most of the DVC rental websites if I wait till closer to the trip to book the price drops a little. (from $14/15 per point to $12/13 per point) . Wondering if I'm safe to wait until 40/50 days out to book a deluxe studio at SSR?
How long are you looking to go for? If I have enough points, I'd be happy to rent for $13 per point.

EOD K9

Nothing is available for the 14th, but from the 13th -17th there is availability in the preferred view sections. That would be 64 points for the trip.

EDIT: The 14th-17th is available, but it is also in the preferred view category.

Jess G

Original Poster
Nothing is available for the 14th, but from the 13th -17th there is availability in the preferred view sections. That would be 64 points for the trip.

EDIT: The 14th-17th is available, but it is also in the preferred view category.

Can you message me your email address so we can talk more! I would love to set up the preferred view the 14-17th

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom