$75 gift card offer now available on NEW bookings to CBR

Paul Dolan

Original Poster
Or so it would seem.

As someone who is being offered nothing at all to tolerate CSR I am actually tempted to move over, if they will make it available to us.

wdwfan22

Or so it would seem.

As someone who is being offered nothing at all to tolerate CSR I am actually tempted to move over, if they will make it available to us.

What is there to tolerate at CSR? CSR isn't closing restaurants and gift shops like Caribbean Beach is. The $75 per night Disney gift card is to try and compensate guests for the inconvenience. It's also being offered because they don't have rooms always available at the other moderate resorts to move guests not wishing to experience these disruptions.

Paul Dolan

Original Poster
What is there to tolerate at CSR? CSR isn't closing restaurants and gift shops like Caribbean Beach is. The $75 per night Disney gift card is to try and compensate guests for the inconvenience. It's also being offered because they don't have rooms always available at the other moderate resorts to move guests not wishing to experience these disruptions.
I think it remains to be seen how bad, i.e. how noisy and disruptive it is at CSR, that is a huge building going up, there is also talk of pathways being blocked, if you are on the far side of a pond and your shorter path is blocked you might have to go all the way around. The chance of these sorts of issues seems lower to me at CBR than CSR. And I am less bothered about the food side, we are on the DDP and have lots of meals booked all over the place.

Spectro

We have also booked csr as have stayed at POR and cbr multiple times and want something new. Also our family don't really use the food court other than a breakfast run which is often me taking a tray and refilled mugs back to room so lack of a food court would not really bother me. However, I do like to walk around the resort and enjoy the scenery and peace and quiet. If the middle of lake is being worked upon to ad a new dining area, and paths blocked due to construction this would affect our enjoyment greatly. So I empathise with original poster. I won't change resorts unless I knew for sure the impact it would have as I've been longing to try csr. the $75 room credit per night does sound tempting for people to switch to cbr especially park commandos though or upgrade for a good deal from a value resort.

couchpotatooo

We switched to Port Orleans when they first told us about the construction but they didn't bring up the 75 dollars a night they were given. We usually only eat breakfast at the resort then eat the rest of our meals at the Parks. Probably might of stayed now because lots of people left and the resort probably won't be that busy.

DisneyJoe

We switched to Port Orleans when they first told us about the construction but they didn't bring up the 75 dollars a night they were given. We usually only eat breakfast at the resort then eat the rest of our meals at the Parks. Probably might of stayed now because lots of people left and the resort probably won't be that busy.
It wasn't offered immediately, and then they offered $25 and then it was changed to $75.

couchpotatooo

yeah I would of stayed not sure how my wife feels about that but dropping resort charge $675, and now offering $75 dollars is another $600 dollars saving.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom