The Imagineering Break Room

spacemt354

Chili's
Would anyone like to tell us as to why I put an image of a Zootopia Cake on here?
5b1d5cae22aa32765edbe4008654e360.jpg
Was this the day Zootopia came out last year?

tcool123

I'm getting one for Christmas. I'm very far behind. Only got a New 3DS yesterday but boy am I loving it.
No that far off, my cousin got one last Christmas.

Besides there still going to support it with some games. I suggest you pick up any Fire Emblem game and a main story Pokemon game for playing alone, and Mario Kart 7 and Smash if you want to play with others. Or my personal time spender Animal Crossing New Leaf, I think I've invested about 300 hours into it according to my 3DS, but what does it know :rolleyes::p:D

mickeyfan5534

No that far off, my cousin got one last Christmas.

Besides there still going to support it with some games. I suggest you pick up any Fire Emblem game and a main story Pokemon game for playing alone, and Mario Kart 7 and Smash if you want to play with others. Or my personal time spender Animal Crossing New Leaf, I think I've invested about 300 hours into it according to my 3DS, but what does it know :rolleyes::p:D
Trust me, I got the Pokémon along with Ocarina of Time and the Bravely Default games. Saving for Majora's Mask and Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I saw the first one like two years ago and I was like wow. That was actually good.

I literally forced my friend to take me to see it and we both loved it. Honestly, they keep doing the opposite of what you expect. And I love it.
They're surprisingly some of the most clever and clearly lovingly crafted movies out there right now.

Though, I had a bit of trouble with Lego Batman just because I kept thinking of Will Arnet's other cartoon about a lonely, depressed rich guy going through a mid-life crisis of sorts while taking care of his plucky young sidekick known for wearing red.
images

kmbmw777

They're surprisingly some of the most clever and clearly lovingly crafted movies out there right now.

Though, I had a bit of trouble with Lego Batman just because I kept thinking of Will Arnet's other cartoon about a lonely, depressed rich guy going through a mid-life crisis of sorts while taking care of his plucky young sidekick known for wearing red.
images
While I have no idea what that is, it looks hilarious :eek::hilarious:
Let's see if they can keep it up with Ninjago (somehow)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom