Ducktales is returning!

camman007

Original Poster
I don't mind the art style, but man those nephews.... I can already see them getting on my nerves.

The new voices in general will take some getting used to, but Scrooge and Launchpad didn't sound too bad.

Good to see the theme song back as well.

Fox&Hound

I want to love it but I just cannot get on board with David Tennant (sp?) as Scrooge McDuck. The voice just does not work for me at all. Will I watch it? Oh yeah! Will I always prefer the original? Oh yeah! Will I give a glad shout that DuckTales is back in some manner? Woo-Hoo!

WhatJaneSays

The triplets voices aren't great but everything else looks good. I make 30yrs old next week, I can't start watching a cartoon..... can I?
I'm 32 and I've never stopped watching cartoons. I think you're safe. Honestly, and without my childhood love of the original Ducktales coloring it, this show looks good ... really good. Come join the club of kids-a-heart cartoon watchers!

thenerdbaker

I was very impressed with the first two episodes. It had way more heart and care put into it than I thought it would. I like how they changed up the dynamic between the characters. It's going to be very interesting to see the world building that will be done. It is nice that they are building up to something important in the story already. Seems like this will have a continued story throughout the series rather than just a bunch of adventures that don't really connect to each other like the original. I did not like the art style at first but when I realized they where going with a comic book look and feel it made sense. Love that if you are a fan of the original you can find a lot of hidden Easter eggs in it. A lot of care went into making a show that will gain new fans and old fans will like as well. I can not wait to see more!!!!

Mad Stitch

I just watched the first episode and loved it. So why is Donald wrapping a towel around his waist when he never wears pants to begin with?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom