The Negativity Thraed

thumper

I hate when you're driving on a busy 3 lane road..you're cruising in the middle lane, and there's someone who decides to make a right on the busy 3 lane road with their Buick boat right when you're passing said car...

BuddyThomas

I hate that I am on jury duty right now. I also hate that I've been stuck in a room with like 150 people since 9AM, and so far they have only called one small group out for a panel. I also hate that they only let you use electronic devices in a tiny little back part of the juror waiting room and that is where everyone is jammed. I also hate that they are blaring Jurassic Park at full blast in the main room for all the old ladies with no phones who can't hear. I also hate that the clerks running this little show are meaner than hell. I also hate everyone who is at Disney right now. ;)

NYwdwfan

I hate that I am on jury duty right now. I also hate that I've been stuck in a room with like 150 people since 9AM, and so far they have only called one small group out for a panel. I also hate that they only let you use electronic devices in a tiny little back part of the juror waiting room and that is where everyone is jammed. I also hate that they are blaring Jurassic Park at full blast in the main room for all the old ladies with no phones who can't hear. I also hate that the clerks running this little show are meaner than hell. I also hate everyone who is at Disney right now. ;)
Keep up that negativity though - it will surely keep you off a jury. ;)

Goofyernmost

Keep up that negativity though - it will surely keep you off a jury. ;)
They wouldn't be there if they weren't guilty.

I'm excused???? Was it something I said??
After being called 4 times for jury duty I was fortunate enough to witness a fail safe response for that question of.. Do you think you can serve at this trial without bias?

The answer that I heard a number of times that never failed to get the person dismissed from any jury trail was "I had a (Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Friend, or Cousin), (Friend of my Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Friend or Cousin) that this exact thing happened too. I am so angry about it that I'm not sure that I can be un-biased, but, I think I can be fair"!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom