deleted

Curious Constance

I don't argue that people in general are entitled no matter where you are in this world, but I don't think anyone here can really say legitimately what percentage of AP holders are vs regular guests.

Doesn't matter anyway. There are still tons of people, mostly APers, who are clogging up the parks all day long, taking up space, and now they're going to freak out because Disney has finally found a way to make it fair.

Phroobar

Of course, you would never call someone something as shocking and horrific as that when complaining to fellow co-workers would you?
A professional would not ever do that. To know they do that to their customers behind their backs is uncalled for. If management knew that they would be out faster than you can say Mickey Mouse.

D

Deleted member 107043

To know they do that to their customers behind their backs is uncalled for. If management knew that they would be out faster than you can say Mickey Mouse.

I wouldn't be surprised if some managers described APs in a similar manner amongst their own ranks. After all we're all human and it's kind of unreasonable to think that nobody at Disneyland Resort, from the top on down, hasn't said something negative about customers in private.

Bandini

I wouldn't be surprised if some managers described APs in a similar manner amongst their own ranks. After all we're all human and it's kind of unreasonable to think that nobody at Disneyland Resort, from the top on down, hasn't said something negative about customers in private.
Honestly, I'm hoping that once SWL is opened Disney jacks up the price of an AP enough to eliminate a large contingency. Or that they revamp the AP so that park entry is limited to a certain number per year. Also, eliminate the payment plan.

A lot of people claim that Disney relies on the AP's, but I don't think that's true anymore. At least not for DLR.

Bandini

Last time I was at DLR, I watched a manager trying to diffuse an argument between 2 groups of guests. The spokesperson for one group kept mentioning that they were Annual Passholders, as if that gave them special rights.
After watching that exchange, I could understand why some AP holders are called Pass Holes, even by management.

Californian Elitist

Last time I was at DLR, I watched a manager trying to diffuse an argument between 2 groups of guests. The spokesperson for one group kept mentioning that they were Annual Passholders, as if that gave them special rights.
After watching that exchange, I could understand why some AP holders are called Pass Holes, even by management.

APs can be pains in the arses, but so can the guests who aren't. It's a two-way street.

brb1006

It appears that some of the pixie trials have started getting removed from some of the floats in the parade. It's kept with the Tinker Bell,Snow White,Pinocchio and America floats though.

It's more notable in this video.

Practical Pig

So, is everyone here familiar with this amazing Electrical Parade miniature built by Alex George using the Robert Olszewski miniature parade and Main Street pieces?

And here's a behind-the-scenes video on it's construction:

brb1006

I believe those were added when Tinkerbell lead the parade at DCA and those were supposed to be her pixie dust trails flying back on all the other floats. Since she's not leading anymore, I guess someone was bothered by the pixie dust still being on the floats in front of her.
Which was confusing as a result.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom