If I could improve Walt Disney World....

Suchomimus

I'd update Living With The Land to have the dark ride scene to be about the past, present, and future of farming, the AAs will be full motion to be more lifelike and also bring, I'd bring back the tour guide and Listen To The Land song. Over at Soarin' Over The World, I would add clouds for transition scenes for when riders leave one country and go into another. I'd also do what Spacemtn did with the Circle of Life show. And around the Pavilion, new exhibits based on agriculture and farming will be added, new murals of agriculture and landscapes such as mountains and woodlands will be add, with a fountain with a statue of Gaia in the middle of the Pavilion courtyard and outside, lanterns shaped like seeds will be hung from a wire, held up by posts shaped like trees.

Magic Feather

PS: This is not representative of what is happening, and I went out of my way to avoid putting things that are (likely) happening.

My thoughts:
Spain on WorldShowplace
Poppins in UK
Mt. Fuji in Japan.
Greece between Germany and Italy ft. Mythology ride in Mt. olympus
India at Outpost
Bobsled Ride in Canada

spacemt354

Chili's
PS: This is not representative of what is happening, and I went out of my way to avoid putting things that are (likely) happening.

My thoughts:
Spain on WorldShowplace
Poppins in UK
Mt. Fuji in Japan.
Greece between Germany and Italy ft. Mythology ride in Mt. olympus
India at Outpost
Bobsled Ride in Canada
No worries - that's what this is all about -- I'm interested in the Bobsled ride for Canada.

I think another concept on the forums a while back had a white water raft ride there. Canada is prime for an attraction around it.

Suchomimus

Completely overhaul Peter Pan to be like it's Shanghai counterpart, retheme the most of the facades from a medieval fair to old British, German, French, and Dutch style. Move Mickey's Philarmagic to Hollywood Studios and use to part of the building for a Sleepy Hollow dark ride in Liberty Square.

spacemt354

Chili's
Completely overhaul Peter Pan to be like it's Shanghai counterpart, retheme the most of the facades from a medieval fair to old British, German, French, and Dutch style. Move Mickey's Philarmagic to Hollywood Studios and use to part of the building for a Sleepy Hollow dark ride in Liberty Square.
Ohh I've never heard of the PhilarMagic idea before -- that is brilliant!

Suchomimus

Ohh I've never heard of the PhilarMagic idea before -- that is brilliant!
Thanks, I got the idea from here actually, so Orlando's to be credited for it.
From the land of the American frontier we enter a new area based on the American Colonial era. Welcome to:

Liberty Square:
libertysq.png

Welcome to Liberty Square. The brick covered buildings are reminiscent of Williamsburg, Virginia and there's a replica of the Liberty Bell. Next to the Diamond Horseshoe restaurant is the Liberty Tree Tavern. Pay tribute to our founding fathers as you dine at this stately colonial style inn serving traditional New England-inspired fare. There's an actual Liberty Tree in front of the Liberty Tree Tavern. Its name is from the 1957 Disney movie "Johnny Tremain". Among its branches are 13 lanterns representing the original 13 colonies of the United States. At a hefty 38 tons, this tree is the largest living thing in the Magic Kingdom. Near the water is the dock for the new Columbia ship. This ship will be a walkthrough attraction like the Nautilus in Paris. The ship doesn't sail, because of the fact that there would be too many vehicles on the rivers of America. The Columbia Boat Shop will be present on the ship as well.
84445969-fire-at-seven-dwarfs-mine-is-the-latest-disaster-to-strike-disney-land-jpeg-166385.jpg
Closer to the hub is the Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe. Feel free to celebrate Christmas any day at this Liberty Square shop selling Disney ornaments, stockings, toys and more. Next to the shop is the Portrait Gallery shop for camera and media. In the middle of the path is the Liberty Square Parasol Cart for rainy days in the Magic Kingdom. From time to time a Colonial marching band called the Sounds of Liberty Marching Band.
ye-olde-christmas-shoppe-00.jpg
On the other side of the street is the Sleepy Hollow Refreshments quick service. Fill the hollow in your belly with a sweet treat at this quaint brick cottage by Cinderella Castle: freshly made fruit waffle sandwiches, funnel cake, ice cream, floats and slushes. Savory waffle sandwiches and coffee are also available. Behind the quick service on the place where the walkway to Fantasyland is, will be replaced by a new building. Also a small part from Mickey's Philharmagic will be used for this attraction. A creepy wooden colonial building is home to the new Legend of the Sleepy Hollow attraction. The queue will have old scripts with the story on them. By the station, guests board Colonial carriages. The ride will be a quite fast dark ride similar to Mr. Toad's Wild ride and the cat in the Hat ride at Islands of adventure. In the ride you will help Ichabod Crane in a dark forest while you are being chased by the legendary Headless Horseman. The ride will have advanced audio animatronics and also makes use of projections and screens to make it look like you're going faster than you actually are. In the ride your vehicles will also spin at times. I feel like this ride will be perfect for the Magic Kingdom after the loss of Snow White's Scary adventure( R.I.P), because this will be the scary family ride of the park now.
5dd5c963c0b2f2dcd0843244ae35f4ca.jpg
Next to Sleep Hollow Refreshments we can now find Heritage House. Now you will find Irving's Place here. This table service will serve meals as the Ichabod's Dinner Plate( turkey, peas, corn on the cob and rice), stew, sandwiches and pumpkin pie. During your dinner you can enjoy a Colonial man telling various stories written by Washinton Irving. Close to this is the building home to The Hall of Presidents. Behold all 43 U.S. Presidents on stage together in a patriotic celebration tracing the history of the United States. The video part will be updated and the movements of the characters will be improved. Also Theodore Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, Franklin D. Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan will have new parts where they will be speaking.The parts won't be long, but they will teach the guests some of the most important lessons or achievementss fro,m these leaders. Next to the Hall of Presidents is the Liberty Square Market. Here guests can enjoy fruit, baked potatoes, hot dogs, frozen slush and more!
hop220129LARGE.jpg
Near the water is the dock for the Liberty Square Riverboat. Cruise the scenic Rivers of America aboard the Liberty Belle and take a gander at life in the U.S. over a century ago. I hope that the new scenes I will add to the sides of the Rivers of America, the boat will get more visitors. Also here is the dock for the Mike Fink Keelboats. Board the Bertha Mae or the Gullywhumper and sail the Rivers of America. The vehicles will be re-designed and will be made more safe so that theycan less easily tip over. The boats will also stop near the Davy Crockett ride in Frontierland. Guests can choose whether they want to leave the ride or go all the way back to Liberty Square. Inside the boats guests can watch episodes of the Davy Crockett tv series. But you can also enjoy the beautiful scenery. The Columbia Harbour House welcomes you with a ship bell ringing outside. Reel in fried fish, shrimp and chicken baskets, lobster rolls, New England clam chowder, grilled salmon, vegetarian chili and salads. Specialty sandwiches include the Anchors Aweigh,made with white tuna, and the Lighthouse, made with hummus and broccoli slaw. Kids can enjoy macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets and more. Top off your meal with seasonal cobbler, yogurt and fountain drinks.
Mike_Fink_Keel_Boats_at_Magic_Kingdom.jpg
Further on you can find Memento Mori. Follow the voices in the breeze to the former abode of Madame leota! Inside, you may find your fortune or possiby the perfect Haunted Mansion memento. Those so lucky could even hear her humming a tune or see her visage appear... from time to time. Wait, did you say, Haunted Mansion? Yes on the far end of Liberty Square lies a mysterious mansion which is said to be home to ghosts and ghouls.
memento_mori8-copy.jpg
Ride Haunted Mansion, a spine-tingling tour through an eerie haunted estate, where you might find some supernatural surprises. The ride will get some love during a long refurbishment. Audio animatronics will be upgraded and projections will be replaced and renewed. The sound system and the movement of the doombuggies will be improved. The pianist will be replaced by a more fluent figure as a shadow. The hallway with doors will have portraits of ghostly inhabitants and they will now move from time to time. A knock can be heard and felt on the doom buggie as if a ghost is trying to join your tour. In the ballroom, projections will be replaced by advanced moving peper's ghost figures. Projected ghost bullets will fly around the room when the duelists on the portraits shoot each other. The pop up ghosts return to the attic and Constance will be replaced by a more mysterious figure similar to the original bride. A heart will sound and light up per heartbeat. Sounds of breathing and weeping can be heard as you pass by the bride.
haunted_mansion_wallpaper_by_wdwparksgal_stock.png
Liberty Square:

Attractions:
- The Ship Columbia
- The Legend of the Sleepy Hollow
- The Hall of Presidents
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Mike Fink Keelboats
- The Haunted Mansion

Restaurants:
- The Liberty Tree Tavern
- Sleepy Hollow Refreshments
- Irving's Place
- Liberty Square Market
- The Columbia Harbour House

Shops:
- The Columbia Boat Shop
- Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe
- The Portrait Gallery
- Liberty Square Parasol Cart
- Memento Mori

Shows:
- Sounds of Liberty Marching Band

Meet and greets:
- Princess Tiana, Prince Naveen, Doctor facilier, Louis
- Ichabod Crane, Katrina van Tassel
- Legendary characters( Johny Tremaine, Rip van Winkle, Johny Appleseed, Ichabod Crane, Paul Bunyan etc.)

These were the lands of adventure and the past. Next time we will go to the land of fantasy, Fantasyland. Here we will explore the worlds of classics like Tangled, Snow White, Dumbo, Pinocchio and more. Also dont forget to let me know your ideas and comments for my project

spacemt354

Chili's
Instead of continuing on -- I'd actually like to keep the same topic today and talk more in-depth about that Sleepy Hollow attraction (or any other ideas)

March 3, 2017

"If I could improve...Fantasyland West" (as in it's a small world, Peter Pan, Tangled Restroom area)

It's really clever to place it there especially with the Sleepy Hollow refreshment stand close by.

StevenU

Instead of continuing on -- I'd actually like to keep the same topic today and talk more in-depth about that Sleepy Hollow attraction (or any other ideas)

March 3, 2017

"If I could improve...Fantasyland West" (as in it's a small world, Peter Pan, Tangled Restroom area)

It's really clever to place it there especially with the Sleepy Hollow refreshment stand close by.
I would remove the Tangled bathrooms and place a dark ride there.

Disney Dad 3000

I'm a little torn on the Philharmagic removal. I think any expansion of the Liberty Square theme with a ride would be awesome. I remember Orlando's and it seems like there was another solid Sleepy Hollow dark ride in the last year or two that someone had a nice write up on. The only downside to me at least would be removing the indoor theater which is a nice respite on a hot or heavy walking day in MK. Those types of experiences are nice to break up the day and HS already has a number of shows, etc. I wouldn't hate it though. Philharmagic would fit the Hollywood/movie vibe (if that theme even exists anymore at HS).

Disney Dad 3000

March 3, 2017

Not 100% sure where it would go, and may have been suggested before, but I could live with moving IASW somewhere else and turning it into a Pinnochio ride. I'd keep it as a boat ride. Seems like a natural fit with the Pinnochio village haus already attached to it.

spacemt354

Chili's
Not 100% sure where it would go, and may have been suggested before, but I could live with moving IASW somewhere else and turning it into a Pinnochio ride. I'd keep it as a boat ride. Seems like a natural fit with the Pinnochio village haus already attached to it.
I agree! I've always wanted to see small world moved (if possible) so that it could have a proper facade

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom