Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi NO SPOILERS!!!!

ElreTigo

Correct me if I'm wrong, but The Last Jedi might be the very first SW film to have it's title mentioned during the preceding installment (?)

Bonus points if you know (without looking it up) who said it in Ep. 7

lazyboy97o

Correct me if I'm wrong, but The Last Jedi might be the very first SW film to have it's title mentioned during the preceding installment (?)

Bonus points if you know (without looking it up) who said it in Ep. 7
Before being said, it is in the opening crawl.

Luke Skywalker has vanished. In his absence, the sinister FIRST ORDER has risen from the ashes of the Empire and will not rest until Skywalker, the last Jedi, has been destroyed.

ElreTigo

Before being said, it is in the opening crawl.

Luke Skywalker has vanished. In his absence, the sinister FIRST ORDER has risen from the ashes of the Empire and will not rest until Skywalker, the last Jedi, has been destroyed.
Good find there! I had forgotten about that one.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Has anyone else been following along with Josh Gad trying to get Daisy to reveal her Ep 8 secrets? They are both currently filming "Murder on the Orient Express" together and he has made a series of videos along with their co-stars bugging her to spill. I don't know about Star Wars but not I really want to see Orient Express - cast looks great!

Last edited:

fractal

Has anyone else been following along with Josh Gad trying to get Daisy to reveal her Ep 8 secrets? They are both currently filming "Murder on the Orient Express" together and he has made a series of videos along with their co-stars bugging her to spill. I don't know about Star Wars but not I really want to see Orient Express - cast looks great!

Freakin' hilarious!

tribbleorlfl

FYI, if anyone wants to go to Celebration to catch this (or the 40th anniversary panel) and doesn't yet have their tickets, I have 2 adult 4 day and 1 child 4 day passes we won't be able to use anymore.

Tick Tock

1. What day will the teaser debut?
The teaser will be released on April 14 during the Last Jedi panel at Star Wars Celebration Orlando. The panel will include Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy, director Rian Johnson and "special guests," which we assume will include Daisy Ridley, Mark Hamill, Oscar Isaacs, John Boyega and Adam Driver.

2. What time is the Last Jedi panel?
The panel will last 90 minutes and run from 11am to 12.30pm EST (Eastern Standard Time).
That is 4pm to 5.30pm in the UK.

3. What time will the teaser be shown in the hall to the audience?
The teaser will be shown live in the hall and also streamed live at 12.01pm EST (5.01pm UK time).

4. What time will it be uploaded online as a separate video?

Previous teasers and trailers at conventions have not been uploaded for days or even weeks. This time, though, the full video will be uploaded a few minutes later to the official Star Wars Youtube channel.
http://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...me-where-How-to-watch-live-stream-Celebration

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom