Avengers: Infinity War

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
http://411mania.com/movies/avengers-infinity-war-wont-have-sixty-seven-characters/

Avengers: Infinity War writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely spoke with HuffPost about their work on the two-part film event and more in a new interview. Some highlights are below:

Markus On reports that Infinity War will feature sixty-seven characters: “Well, I mean that number is literally — that number comes from the fact that that’s everyone who’s already been introduced. If you line up all the character’s who are available to use from the prior Marvel movies, it racks up to about 60 something characters, let alone the new ones you could bring in.”

McFeely on the character count: “Right. We had our office filled with cards of everybody who was alive and available, and the brothers came in and went, ‘Whoa.’ So that doesn’t mean that everyone is, you know, there’s not going to be 67 lead parts.”

McFeely on what they’re most looking forward to for the film: “[Thanos]. It’s easy. Really giving him good scenes. You know, he’s never been the villain in any of the movies. He’s never been the main character in that way, so giving lots of good screen time to Thanos is paramount and pretty fun.”

Markus on the character: “There’s an aspect of, you know, people know what’s coming, so our challenge is how best are we going to handle this somewhat known quantity. But also he’s barely been touched on. He’s at about 20 seconds of screen time. He hasn’t had an amazing scene. I think it’s an advantage ultimately, right? Because people are anticipating this guy coming in and really delivering the goods. So, I think they’re eager, and we just have to deliver it. We don’t have to convince them that he’s gonna be interesting. We just have to execute what has been teased.”

That's a good thing i suppose. Sometimes too much is too much.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Infinity War to Deliver Avengers Guardians of the Galaxy Crossover!
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/759527-avengers-guardians-of-the-galaxy#/slide/1

There’s an exciting confirmation today for Marvel Cinematic Universe fans as Guardians of the Galaxy‘s Vin Diesel just took to Facebook Live with a whole lot more to say than just, “I am Groot.” According to the Fast and the Furious franchise star, Joe and Anthony’s Russo’s Avengers: Infinity War is officially set to deliver an Avengers Guardians of the Galaxy crossover!

“The Guardians will be included in ‘Avengers: Infinity War,” says Diesel after reflecting on his time with Marvel Studios so far, “and that’s incredibly exciting.”

You can watch Vin Diesel’s full video for yourself in the player below.

Meanwhile, Cinema Blend caught up the Russos and got some clarification about why only the first of their two Avengers films will feature the Infinity War title.

“We wanted the movie to be very different and distinctive, you know?” Joe Russo told the site. “There’s certainly cross-pollination between characters and some story-arcs, but you know, the first movie is very clearly Avengers: Infinity War and, in time, we will reveal what the second film is… You’ll learn [it], but not for quite some time.”

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Rocket Racoon's on set stand in is ready to work.

Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 12.59.57 PM.png

erasure fan1

This should be EPIC! I am so excited for the Stark, Parker, Quill, Lang banter extravaganza. I have always been worried about to many characters in a movie mucking things up. But Marvel has proved it can do it the right way so everyone can shine and things don't feel glossed over. This is a bigger challenge than anything they have done but I have no doubts that Marvel and the Russo brothers can handle it.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
This should be EPIC! I am so excited for the Stark, Parker, Quill, Lang banter extravaganza. I have always been worried about to many characters in a movie mucking things up. But Marvel has proved it can do it the right way so everyone can shine and things don't feel glossed over. This is a bigger challenge than anything they have done but I have no doubts that Marvel and the Russo brothers can handle it.
Well, this is going to be over two movies so I don't think there will be an issue. I hope that they give us a sneak peek in the Thor movie in November. That's another movie I think is gonna be good.

WhatJaneSays

Well, this is going to be over two movies so I don't think there will be an issue. I hope that they give us a sneak peek in the Thor movie in November. That's another movie I think is gonna be good.

Infinity War is just going to be one movie. Some of the narrative will likely carry on into Avengers 4, but there's no word on what characters are confirmed for 4 yet. But they've pretty much said that the "Infinity War" part of it is not going to be a two part story.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
Infinity War is just going to be one movie. Some of the narrative will likely carry on into Avengers 4, but there's no word on what characters are confirmed for 4 yet. But they've pretty much said that the "Infinity War" part of it is not going to be a two part story.
I should have been more specific in my words, but you hit it on the head. It isn't a two part like you said. It does stretch a bit. They won't be letting us know anything until after the first one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom