WDW Permits 2017

Cesar R M

Finally caught up on the permits this week, nothing else really exciting. There were a ton of permits for the S.A.M.S project all over property. We have seen this abbreviation in the past and I think the consensus was that is as cast member access control system.
Its a conspiracy! ;)

krikiter

Finally caught up on the permits this week, nothing else really exciting. There were a ton of permits for the S.A.M.S project all over property. We have seen this abbreviation in the past and I think the consensus was that is as cast member access control system.

I wouldn't mind finding out what 'Norway VIP Space' is all about. Corporate sponsor lounge? DVC/Chase lounge? Club 33 east? Or, god forbid, cabanas?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
I wouldn't mind finding out what 'Norway VIP Space' is all about. Corporate sponsor lounge? DVC/Chase lounge? Club 33 east? Or, god forbid, cabanas?

I believe there was always a corporate lounge above the entrance to the ride formally known as Maelstrom.

P_Radden

I believe there was always a corporate lounge above the entrance to the ride formally known as Maelstrom.
There was.. This brings up a good point though. How many "lounges" are sitting unused at Epcot right now?

MS
Norway
Seas
Land
..What others am I forgetting?

And with all these empty spaces, they turn Image Works into a DVC lounge smh

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Looks like a 5 year old with a crayon filled this permit out... ;)

upload_2017-2-21_20-23-47.png

Katie G

There was.. This brings up a good point though. How many "lounges" are sitting unused at Epcot right now?

MS
Norway
Seas
Land
..What others am I forgetting?

And with all these empty spaces, they turn Image Works into a DVC lounge smh

Seas is still used for private events. I don't believe its a sponsored lounge though.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
On February 13th we started to put together the pieces of the gondola system puzzle based on two recent permits. On Feb 14th Disney files 39 notices of commencement, a large number of which are for the SAMS project.

On March 6th, I post the permit that shows what it likely to the AOA/Pop gondola station. On March 7th, Disney files 35 notices of commencement, a large number of which are for the SAMS project.

More then 25 NOCs in one day is very rare. I see maybe 1 or 2 days a year with the many.

Let the conspiracy theories begin! ;)

jt04

On February 13th we started to put together the pieces of the gondola system puzzle based on two recent permits. On Feb 14th Disney files 39 notices of commencement, a large number of which are for the SAMS project.

On March 6th, I post the permit that shows what it likely to the AOA/Pop gondola station. On March 7th, Disney files 35 notices of commencement, a large number of which are for the SAMS project.

More then 25 NOCs in one day is very rare. I see maybe 1 or 2 days a year with the many.

Let the conspiracy theories begin! ;)

SAMS?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom