How Many DVC Resorts Have You Stayed At?

Ralphlaw

Seven, and we loved them all. The chosen resort for any given vacation is a big part of our stay. We've seen the parks before, but staying in a particular new resort really brings uniqueness to each trip. Comparing the plusses and minuses is almost as much fun as exploring the various nooks and crannies around the place. Great pools at the Beach Club, with free early morning coffee. More coffee at Kidani and animals. Rustic chairs to watch the animals at AKL. Entertainers at the Boardwalk. An escape from insanity at Grand Californian. Cool stuff to explore at the Wilderness. Handy location at Baylake. And torches and great smells at the Polynesian.

Tonka's Skipper

lets see......Saratoga, the Poly, Animal Kingdom, Wilderness lodge,Beach club, the cabins at Fort Wilderness and our favorite and home resort.Old Key West.

AKK

Tonka's Skipper

lets see......Saratoga, the Poly, Animal Kingdom, Wilderness lodge,Beach club, the cabins at Fort Wilderness and our favorite and home resort.Old Key West.

AKK

StarWarsGirl

-Aulani
-BLT
-BCV
-BWV
-Saratoga Springs
-OKW
-Poly
-AKL Jambo House
-Wilderness Lodge
-Hilton Head
-Grand Californian

Basically missing Kidani Village, Grand Floridian, and Vero Beach.

Tusportsfan

So far....

Aulani
Beach Club
Boardwalk
Saratoga Springs - both the Treehouse and the main section
Old Key West
Animal Kingdom - both Kidani and Jambo
Wilderness Lodge
Hilton Head
Grand Californian
Grand Floridian
Vero Beach

Bay Lake will be this summer and not sure I will do the Poly - we prefer the extra space of the 1 BR...

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Original Poster
So far....

Aulani
Beach Club
Boardwalk
Saratoga Springs - both the Treehouse and the main section
Old Key West
Animal Kingdom - both Kidani and Jambo
Wilderness Lodge
Hilton Head
Grand Californian
Grand Floridian
Vero Beach

Bay Lake will be this summer and not sure I will do the Poly - we prefer the extra space of the 1 BR...

You are going to have to do at least one night at Poly so you can have stayed at them all.

jordonjr

I was wondering if anyone has stayed at every DVC Resort. So Far I have stayed at Animal Kingdom Villas, Disney's Old Key West, Disney's BoardWalk Villas, Disney's Vero Beach Resort, The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa, and Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary. I have three home resorts, but BoardWalk Villas is my favorite resort to stay at.

I hope to stay at all the resorts and I am planning a trip to Hawaii to stay at Aulani in early 2018.

Stayed once at BLT, our home resort. Stayed at Aulani 6x.

dizfan917

I've stayed:
6x @ Saratoga Springs
1x in a Treehouse
9x @ BoardWalk
1x @ Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani Village
1x @ Wilderness Lodge
1x @ Old Key West

I'd like to experience Bay Lake Tower, cuz I love the décor, but the Monorail Resorts make me twitchy. so loud and busy...

maybe we'll give the Beach Club a go, but I think we've found our go-to resorts.

Simba's Mom

Nothing opened after about 2010. Since we became members in 2002, we've stayed at VWL, OKW, BCV, BWV, HHI, SSR, and AKV-both Jambo and Kidani. Never at a monorail DVC (points too high to justify it), and not yet at VB or Aulani.

wdwfan100

Here is our list:

VB
SSR
OKW
AKL (Kidani)
BWV
BCV
VWL
BLT
PVB

While making out the list I was surprised to see how many we had stayed in since joining in 2009. The pace will be dropping off considerably. We have had some poor experiences as of late and the prices are getting to be prohibitive. We won't be renewing our AP's and frankly we can get a lot more for our money at other destinations. We have 2 days scheduled this year and that will do it for us.

mammaminnie

We've stayed at:
Saratoga
Bay Lake Tower
Polynesian
Animal Kingdom Lodge- Kidani
Beach Club
Boardwalk

And then we are staying at OKW in a few weeks. VGF is one of our home resorts, but we can never get availability for our dates.

correcaminos

Honestly I've lost track of where and how many I have stayed. I shared with friends too so stayed at a few I didn't plan on otherwise.

We haven't done HHI or Vero or Aulani and likely won't anytime soon (never Aulani since my husband hated living in Hawaii). Obviously not the newest as well. I'm trying to get my son to stay in all Disney World locations and I believe we have 3 left for him to stay in.

Matt and Kelly

New DVC members as of a few months ago but have stayed at Boulder Ridge at Wilderness Lodge (one-bedroom) and most recently at the Poly (studio).

Having terrific experiences at both we decided to make it official and join as opposed to renting points.

Next up is a trip in December on which we will be staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House and the majority of the trip at the Beach Club Villas.

Hoping to add to this list for many years to come.

Minthorne

8 different ones

OKW like maybe 6 times?
SSR twice
BCV once
BWV three times
PV three times
GCV Once (again please!)
Kidani once
BLT twice

WDWFanDave

Vero Beach (home 1)
Polynesian (home 2)
AKV - Kidani
Villas at the Wilderness Lodge

Next trip plans include SSR, BLT, AKV-K, and Vero
And planned 2018 full week at Poly

Prior to DVC had stayed at many on-site: All Star Sports, All Star Movies, Pop Century, Dixie Landings (when it was called that, and again many years later as Port Orleans Riverside), Art of Animation, Coronado Springs plus two on property but non-Disney - Buena Vista Palace (a very long time ago) and the Walt Disney World Swan (just a few weeks ago).

Longer term, we'd love to experience them all!

Blairnicol

We've stayed at (in order):

Old Key West (home)
BoardWalk Villas
Saratoga Springs Resort
Vero Beach Resort
Villas at the Grand Floridian
Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo
Villas at the Grand Californian

Staying at the Poly in November!

My sister & her hubby stayed at Aulani this past November for their honeymoon

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom