WDW Permits 2017

lazyboy97o

Maybe the handrails didn't pass ADA?
ADA is enforced through civil litigation, so "not passing" would mean losing a law suit. Dimensional requirements for handrails are covered by the EPCOT and Florida Accessibility building codes. The codes help with the nebulousness of accessibility as they required certain dimensions.

Last edited:

Jahona

I think Disney was attempting to distract me from the gondola project, by posting 40 new permits yesterday! Still need to go through them but doesn't look like anything special.

Looks like they're on to you.
Someone somewhere was like "How can we distract them from finding out what were doing?" Someone else replied "I Know! Flood the system. No one could possibly go through all of those permits."

Daveeeeed

I think Disney was attempting to distract me from the gondola project, by posting 40 new permits yesterday! Still need to go through them but doesn't look like anything special.
Wow. Almost every single time I look at News & Rumors waiting for more expansions or whatever it is... I can't help but think how much effort you put into finding all the permits and what not.

Thank you -- honestly you have done so much. I mean hell, Disney has to worry about you!!!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Wow. Almost every single time I look at News & Rumors waiting for more expansions or whatever it is... I can't help but think how much effort you put into finding all the permits and what not.

Thank you -- honestly you have done so much. I mean hell, Disney has to worry about you!!!

Season passes for life would go a long way towards silencing me. ;)

Cesar R M

Looks like they're on to you.
Someone somewhere was like "How can we distract them from finding out what were doing?" Someone else replied "I Know! Flood the system. No one could possibly go through all of those permits."
If they were thinking that, just shows that they are disconnected from their fans. A true obsessed fan will churn everything to get information.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom