Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend

surfsupdon

Who is going to compete in the Princess?? My sister and I will be there-this is my 2nd time for this particular race weekend. I genuinely enjoyed every aspect of the weekend, except that I was in Corral B as I am male. But it all worked out

Roll Call 2017!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Who is going to compete in the Princess?? My sister and I will be there-this is my 2nd time for this particular race weekend. I genuinely enjoyed every aspect of the weekend, except that I was in Corral B as I am male. But it all worked out

Roll Call 2017!

I'll be there! Running all three races, so it will be a long weekend.

Greenlawler

FYI,

My wife and I are pretty easy to spot. I have worn Tennessee Titans gear for every race over the years and the announcers always give me a shoutout as "The Tennessee Titans Fan".

My wife is always dressed as Wonder Woman.

Say hi if you see us. We have made some really good Disney friends over the years from meeting people who we talk to online.

LAKid53

Premium Member
FYI,

My wife and I are pretty easy to spot. I have worn Tennessee Titans gear for every race over the years and the announcers always give me a shoutout as "The Tennessee Titans Fan".

My wife is always dressed as Wonder Woman.

Say hi if you see us. We have made some really good Disney friends over the years from meeting people who we talk to online.

Will do...I'll probably be back in one of the last corrals, since I'm not as fast a runner as you are. I'll be the one in a sparkly purple skirt...me and hundreds of other runners. :D

I'm disappointed there's no official gathering Sunday, like the previous two years I've run.

Hope the ribs are healing well.

surfsupdon

Courses, bibs, and digital event guide are posted. I'll be in Corral A for 10K and B for Half (bc im a guy).

Site still lists ClifBar as pacers even tho they have confirmed they have not been asked back :-(

WDW_Emily

Where do you see 10k Corral assignments? I found the half and glass slipper links but I didn't see the 10k...

I don't think you can see the 10K corrals until The expo but you can get your bib number on rundisney by clicking the waiver button. I'm doing the 5K and 10K and for the 10K my bib is right around 32400 and the 10K bib numbers start at 30000. I'm assuming I am either in corral D or E but I won't know until the Expo for sure.

Sumrdog

I don't think you can see the 10K corrals until The expo but you can get your bib number on rundisney by clicking the waiver button. I'm doing the 5K and 10K and for the 10K my bib is right around 32400 and the 10K bib numbers start at 30000. I'm assuming I am either in corral D or E but I won't know until the Expo for sure.
Right. I am doing the Rebel Challenge and I can find my corral for the half. I am wondering how the guys above figured it out...

Sumrdog

I mean Glass Slipper...Rebel was last month.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Right. I am doing the Rebel Challenge and I can find my corral for the half. I am wondering how the guys above figured it out...

I looked at the guide and there is no corral L shown for the 10k. I guess I'll have to wait for the Expo to see if I have a different corral for the 10k.

Hey, @surfsupdon, how did you see two different corral placements? My bib number shows just one corral. Unless they do things different for you guys....

surfsupdon

I looked at the guide and there is no corral L shown for the 10k. I guess I'll have to wait for the Expo to see if I have a different corral for the 10k.

Hey, @surfsupdon, how did you see two different corral placements? My bib number shows just one corral. Unless they do things different for you guys....

Well my bib number puts me into Corral A, but bc I am a dude I am required to drop back into B bc Corral A is only reserved for girls for the Princess Half.

So based on my number I deduced my placement.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Has anyone ever bought the Race Retreat for the Half? Is it really worth the $120? I gather the "private restrooms" are port a potties.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom