25th Anniversary

AndyS2992

I'm going to DLP for the first time in April, been to WDW 4 times and adore it, hope I enjoy DLP too!
I'm sure you'll have a great time :) However keep in mind Space Mountain and the Studio Tram Tour will be closed until April 7th and Pirates of the Caribbean will be closed all month but everything else will be operating so you'll have a lot of fun regardless.

dave&di

I'm sure you'll have a great time :) However keep in mind Space Mountain and the Studio Tram Tour will be closed until April 7th and Pirates of the Caribbean will be closed all month but everything else will be operating so you'll have a lot of fun regardless.
We're going on the 11th so excited for HyperSpace Mountain! Shame I'll miss Pirates though!

AndyS2992

The first episode of "My Sparkling 25" shows how they plan to decorate Main Street and the hub:

French audio only, no English subtitles.

So I'm guessing the castle is going untouched, which is great on one hand as the castle is beautiful as it is but on the other hand I'm a sucker for a good anniversary castle overlay. Then again an overlay would mean that Disney Dreams projections would not sync up properly with the castle which is probably why they are not doing anything to it.

Last edited:

Donald Dutch

After the announcement that two floats from the former Jubilation! Parade in Tokyo Disneyland will be presented in the new Disney Stars on Parade, today the concept art for the brand new Frozen float was released:
C3Bgc7vWgAMNpep.png

Photo: @TeamLooopings

Reminds me of the Frozen float from Shanghai Disneyland:
CiFMc12WwAAL_zU.jpg:large

Photo: @DisneylandBerry

Donald Dutch

DLP Today created a nice overview of all the Disney Stars on Parade units. To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed with the 'Discover Romance' unit. Would have loved to see a float added to this unit, instead of only the carriages. Also, Finding Nemo/Dory is the only new movie compared to the movies now present Magic on Parade. Compared to the Magic on Parade, we will only loose movies in the Disney Stars on Parade, like Winnie the Pooh, Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland and Pinocchio...
C3rtlONWAA8nRrU.jpg

Last edited:

cjkeating

DLP Today created a nice overview of all the Disney Stars on Parade units. To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed with the 'Discover Romance' unit. Would have loved to see a float added to this unit, instead of only the carriages. Also, Finding Nemo/Dory is the only new movie compared to the movies now present Magic on Parade. Compared to the Magic on Parade, we will only loose movies in the Disney Stars on Parade, like Winnie the Pooh, Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland and Pinocchio...
C3rtlONWAA8nRrU.jpg

I can't deny I am also a little disappointed with the parade. Whilst I don't doubt the quality of the parade it the choice of floats that are a) similar to what DLP currently has and b) predictable (excluding the dragon)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom