The Physics Club: Roller-Coaster Designs & More...

21stamps

IMG_0162.JPG
IMG_0176.JPG

It's not as fancy as some of the others..but I used power tools..and still have all digits attached to me!! ;). Tomorrow we'll go to Home Depot to buy some weights..
It weighs 2.3oz right now..need to get it as close as possible to 5.

What do you guys think of the design? Will it make it to the finish line?lol

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
View attachment 182814 View attachment 182815

It's not as fancy as some of the others..but I used power tools..and still have all digits attached to me!! ;). Tomorrow we'll go to Home Depot to buy some weights..
It weighs 2.3oz right now..need to get it as close as possible to 5.

What do you guys think of the design? Will it make it to the finish line?lol
I think it's got a shot!

Throw on some jet propulsion -- I mean wheels, and you're all set!:p

21stamps

I think it's got a shot!

Throw on some jet propulsion -- I mean wheels, and you're all set!:p
We have to drill holes for the weights and then fill holes with wood putty..then paint..then wheels.

Kiddo wants a Creeper (minecraft) car, so I'll get some paint while I'm at the store tomorrow. I'm also be purchasing some kind of lubricant for the wheels..will be watching a lot of YouTube videos first.lol

mickeyfan5534

Thanks for the suggestion but that doesn't help when I am constantly being stalked. This poster intentionally stalks me and then seeks to cut me off and respond to any poster that responds to me first. She did it in this thread with @Pionmycake on page 2. You know what, I'm out.
@Siren don't give up so soon. This is an amazing community and we have so much to do that you can very easily ditch the News & Rumors board and burn those bridges to the ground if you'd like. We have so many threads to participate in like these threads and the discussion threads, a ton of open brainstormings (with one very successful one just finished and another one just getting started), Dream Resorts, Park re-dos, and some extremely fun competitions. Don't count your losses before you even start.

21stamps

I talked about this new wooden coaster on the first page.. I can't wait until April 15th!
I'm a total kid when it comes to a new coaster..I think it's even more exciting that there's a whole mystery aspect. 99 more days til we find out #whatsintheshed

IMG_0193.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom