Favorite WDW music?

Ralphlaw

YouTube used to have an Epcot International Gateway music loop. It was about 30 minutes long and featured songs from each of the World Showcase pavilions in a nice and eclectic mix. About a year or so ago, it disappeared. I looked everywhere, but it's gone off the web. I can get music from each pavilion separately, but it was this nice mix of all of them that was great.

If anyone can find, gratefulness will pour from me. Otherwise, my favorites these days include Innoventions area, Animal KIngdom, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Kadani Lodge, Polynesian Resort Christmas Loop, and many of those mentioned on page 1. Great Saturday morning stuff.

LeighM

My favorite to listen to is the Animal Kingdom CD. It always makes me feel like I'm in the park. And I can listen to it while I'm at work and no one really knows its Disney music :)

soxpackersdisneyhawks

YouTube used to have an Epcot International Gateway music loop. It was about 30 minutes long and featured songs from each of the World Showcase pavilions in a nice and eclectic mix. About a year or so ago, it disappeared. I looked everywhere, but it's gone off the web. I can get music from each pavilion separately, but it was this nice mix of all of them that was great.

If anyone can find, gratefulness will pour from me. Otherwise, my favorites these days include Innoventions area, Animal KIngdom, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Kadani Lodge, Polynesian Resort Christmas Loop, and many of those mentioned on page 1. Great Saturday morning stuff.
I have the international gateway in three parts that hovers around the 30mins and it features all countries. Against some rule for me to send your way somehow?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 31

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Theater in The Wild Loop

Both 19 & 52 min versions of the Innoventions Loop..

Disney Springs Marketplace & The Landing Loops..

And of course....Your Resort Music Loop...

I like the current Resort music loop, along with the animation. I look for the birds flying...

GVentola

I used to really like the Epcot main gate music in the early years. I like how in Tomorrowland, they play extinct (or semi-extinct) songs like "If You Had Wings" and "The Best Time of Your Life" (from an older version of Carousel of Progress). Makes me so nostalgic. Also makes me feel like everything old and new is somehow together existing at the same time, if that makes any sense. Sometimes, if I really like area music, I will just hang out and listen to it until it comes full circle, and call it an attraction. I've done this for the swing and big band music at Hollywood Studios at Sunset Boulevard, and for the Gordon Lightfoot compositions and others at the Canada pavilion at Epcot. Going off topic a little, I've also just hung out for the Simpsons music at Universal Studios.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Here you go..:D

Thanks!

We turn the room TV on first thing in the morning. We get weather, park info, etc. Much more informative than the old Resort channel setup. Plus, really love the animation. And the music is nice to listen to first thing before you've had that first cup of coffee. We sometimes find ourselves humming along to the music!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom