The Creator Games: Project Revival

RMichael21

* Do know that it doesn't have to be the entire project...we aren't that cruel lol -- it just has to be "something" in the project. Unless of course you are going to make the entire area Dog with a Blog...I don't think we will stop you:hilarious:
Oh, if you want us to include Dog With A Blog, you better bet it'll be the full experience. :cool::D

But in all seriousness, we already have some fantastic ideas that include Dog With A Blog. ;)

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Dog with a Blog is clearly the finest piece of televised entertainment I have ever seen and it is an honor to be introducing it to the Walt Disney Resort. We intend to treat it with the utmost dignity and respect. Whether it ends up a small aspect or we go all out, rest assured the Dog with a Blog (DWAB as the cool kids say) will be treated right.

Disney Dad 3000

Dog with a Blog is clearly the finest piece of televised entertainment I have ever seen and it is an honor to be introducing it to the Walt Disney Resort. We intend to treat it with the utmost dignity and respect. Whether it ends up a small aspect or we go all out, rest assured the Dog with a Blog (DWAB as the cool kids say) will be treated right.

Maybe DWARCB?

Suchomimus

p9207799_b_v8_ad.jpg

TheOriginalTiki

@SandyClaws, Jacob Wile and I will be recording the third Profiles Podcast for the season. This round's concept is Abandoned Disney Locations. From Discovery Island to River Country to Disneyland's PeopleMover tracks, we'll break down why these locations became abandoned to begin with and what can be done to potentially revive them for a new generation.We'll be going live in about 45 minutes, don't miss it! :D

Voxel

President of Progress City

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom