The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
BY the time it was all said and done, we got about 8" of wet, heavy snow. We then got freezing rain, but the rain backed off when the temp got above freezing. We got everything shoveled (including the tank sized speed bump at the end of the driveway) and then the temps dropped and everything turned to ice. It's 9 here now... :(
Sympathy like. We got about an inch of snow before the freezing slush started and some time after midnight everything froze solid. Needless to say I've got all 3 eating machines home today, there goes my sewing time:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Cesar R M

@Cesar R M how's grandma today?
Going to have to check on her, she has been pretty much holed in her room. And only mother has gone in.
Lets say that she isn't exactly in a state for "visits". Because she cant move much right now.. thus doesn't want to be seen by anyone but my mother.

*edit*
She's fine. She still cant walk but at least she isnt in pain.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@betty rose , I was thinking about you on my bus ride home from work tonight. Do you still have a neighbor that has a big Rottweiler, that you used to like to play with sometimes? Can't recall if you've seen the dog lately, or if those particular neighbors happened to move out. Since you've been disappointed with a bunch of the locals, I just happened to remember that there was one neighbor that had a Rottie, that you enjoyed having over once in a while.

StarWarsGirl

I'm curious. Do rental car companies still hit you with a rental surcharge if you're 25 or under? I recall some nonsense like that years ago.
Yes. Although it was only $10 per day. Not horrible. I've heard of it being more like $25 per day. They also restrict what kind of cars you can rent, although we really liked ours. Driving it made me realize how bad the breaks on my car have gotten.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom