Fantasyland WDW - a history trilogy

rainfully

dolbyman said:
ok .. I have it completed now .. saving around 100Megs so i guess I put that up the torrent :wave:

Awww I grabbed it last night before the compression! Oh well... I still need the 3rd...

nelsonj3

Very nice work, Martin!! Just returned from WDW, and it was nice to see those videos. Makes the return home a little easier!!

Thanks!!

S 2

Part one of my WDW Fantasyland history video is at Distro for sharing. Part one has a full source audio and multi camera ride thru of It`s a Small World (original version), multicamera Skyway trips (day and night) and also the concept, construction and full ride thru of 20,000 League Under the Sea (with a very good live soundtrack)

Part two will have the dark rides; Mr Toads Wild Ride (both tracks), Peter Pans Flight, Snow Whites Adventures, Snow Whites Scary Adventures, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Dumbo pre rehab and the rehab, Teacups with no roof and more. All with multi angles, enhanced video and remastered soundtracks.

Part three is the Fantasyland Theatre; Mickey Mouse Review (hopefully multi camera), Magic Journeys (12 minutes of), Legend of the Lion King and the transformation for Philharmagic.

Hey.. are you not able to post any of these here?

S 2

I mean if its relevant to the discussion I don't think anyone would mind... They are very nice! Thanks for sharing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom