*CONFIRMED* Cranium Command & Body Wars Current State

Do You Think Cranium Command Was Bulldozed?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • No!

Votes: 51 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Sorry if this isn't the place, but does anybody have pictures of the pre-show and main theaters of Cranium Command from back in the day? Not just the stage/screen area, but the full theater and seating area.

NovaCiteJourneys

Sorry if this isn't the place, but does anybody have pictures of the pre-show and main theaters of Cranium Command from back in the day? Not just the stage/screen area, but the full theater and seating area.
No, this isn't exactly the right place to talk about that, but I can't think of a better area. You can do a quick google search and find some, but if you want some current pics, well... ask another urban explorer, it's too risky for me to do that stuff again.

NovaCiteJourneys

If you go up the exit hallway in frontiers it runs into a wall, you can't access the unload
Are you sure? I was at Food and Wine a few days back and a bunch of Ghirardelli people were going back there. There is now a curtain over the exit and I must've seen a CM go back into Body Wars every 5 minutes. Cranium Command's kitchen looks alot different than the last pic on this forum. Sorry for replying to an earlier comment but I want some confirmation. I saw a whole bunch of boxes from what I could see of the body wars exit but I can't see past the bend of the trail.

NovaCiteJourneys

For those of you who haven't seen my post in Body Wars 2016 Update, I shot some (very brief) video inside the Festival Center showing one of the many CMs who went back there in the period of five minutes. It's available on my YouTube channel here:

AndyS2992

I posted that a long time ago, old news
No you didn't. That video was filmed in November 2016, your last post was in September and just shows CMs walking through a door and the time before that you posted a picture of an archway in the queue and thats it. Did you even watch the video I posted? Unnecessary & rude comment.

LizaMarie89

I remember this ride from my very first trip to Disney World - I loved that pavilion! I remember going back and being so bummed it was gone.

Question - when someone gets backstage like that when they're not supposed to be there and they post a video like that, does Disney take any action against them? I would imagine yes but if they can't figure out who it is?

Also - interesting he referred to the person taking the video as someone other than himself and then said 'I had the camera on the wrong setting'

docbrown2015

Disney trolled us by removing BW. And how the heck DO white blood cells react to a splinter?!
White Blood Cells fight infection. anything that breaks the skin layer that is foreign to the body such as a splinter, the White Blood Cells move in fast to attack the infection and break it down. that is why our skin heals when we get a laceration (Cut or break of the skin)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom