Infinity Brainstorm

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
@TheOriginalTiki loves that show too! -- you guys can become good friends with Steven Universe haha:D

For that project I ended up watching a few episodes on YouTube...it's different and unique...I do love the music to it though!
The show is weird because the first 20 or so episodes are just ok at best (some are actually pretty bad lol), but it builds and suddenly starts being amazing. By season 2 it's one of the most emotionally mature and funny shows I've ever seen. But you just gotta power through a lot.

TheOriginalTiki

Lol there was? I dont even remember that :p

The prompt was to design an attraction around a Netflix show. You probably don't remember it because it ended up being a really challenging prompt with limited options therefore the actual output was limited. The big problem with the prompt I think was that everyone wanted to do the Marvel stuff but couldn't because it was a Universal project ;) :p

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
There was a Bojack Horseman project themed around Todd's Disneyland during The Sole Imagineer season two.
I need to just take a week off work and read through all the stuff on here lol. There's been so many amazing projects and I know I've just barely scratched the surface of what is on this site.

Have you ever considered assembling a hall of fame type thread? Have the top 2 or 3 posts of each competition overall or have people be able to nominate projects. Maybe like 1 nomination per year on the forums. Possibly even extra nominations for winning bigger competitions.

I'm not sure the feasibility of something like this, but it would help newbies like me catch up lol

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
The prompt was to design an attraction around a Netflix show. You probably don't remember it because it ended up being a really challenging prompt with limited options therefore the actual output was limited. The big problem with the prompt I think was that everyone wanted to do the Marvel stuff but couldn't because it was a Universal project ;) :p
Ohhh...that was from The Choice :p the netflix prompt Now i remember...yeah that was a very restrictive prompt.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I need to just take a week off work and read through all the stuff on here lol. There's been so many amazing projects and I know I've just barely scratched the surface of what is on this site.

Have you ever considered assembling a hall of fame type thread? Have the top 2 or 3 posts of each competition overall or have people be able to nominate projects. Maybe like 1 nomination per year on the forums. Possibly even extra nominations for winning bigger competitions.

I'm not sure the feasibility of something like this, but it would help newbies like me catch up lol
Thats actually a brilliant idea...a hall of fame project thread.

If you want I can start that tomorrow.. i have some good ones in mind that all the newbies would enjoy! And it would be nostalgia for the veterans too!

Brer Oswald

wdw%2Bmatterhorn.jpg
This would've been really cool!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom