The Imagineering Break Room

tcool123

105e0eef3fdedeae40158370fa54762af4eb05cc24cc7a8391d7ebe667da0540.jpg
I'm very Sirius :cool::joyfull:

sirius_black_wanted_gif_by_nightgrowler-d3443e2.gif

PhilharMagic was perfect! That made me very happy, I was worried after your reports of it not working. Do the spotlights usually work? I was very surprised about them. Vultures also worked, but I did not see the water fountain as I went through the fastpass line. It was probably off anyway because it was quite cold, especially on Saturday (In the 40's by sundown).
Great to hear about PhillarMagic. Could've been a break down that happened that day? I haven't seen the spotlights beforehand, but maybe they were there originally? I guess we need a volunteer to wait in the standby line to check on the fountain, as when I went it was rather hot.

Well just left Disney World:cry:
I got a four day ticket for Christmas, and thus begins the inane planning of tcool. If it makes you feel better I'll be at the world during August :D.

Probably going to do full days at Studios, MK, and AK, with half day at Epcot to depart on time. I can show my full plans for that trip if you like.

@spacemt354
@S.P.E.W
@tcool123

I haven't seen anything Harry Potter:confused:.

I will start to read them very soon though!!!!:p:cool:
:jawdrop: And you call yourself a Ravenclaw of The House Cup!

large.gif

:rolleyes::p:D

You should read them first, and then watch all 8 movies. And maybe Fantastic Beasts if you like.

tcool123

I recommend getting the Jim Kay illustrated editions for the Philosopher's Stone (I don't care if the American version is called the Sorcerer's Stone) and Chamber of Secrets, though Prisoner of Azkaban is coming out this October.
That's also what I'm planning to do. I don't own any of the books, had to borrow a bunch from my cousin and the school library. Still worked out fine, but I do want to reread them. Saw them at Barnes and Noble when I bought Cursed Child, but decided to not get them. Saving it for next Christmas or birthday.

Suchomimus

shirley-you-cant-be-sirius.jpg

Though do you actually mean that you think that Cursed Child; a play split in two parts and uses a time travel story dressed as a fantasy book storyline instead of a mystery novel dressed as a fantasy novel should come to the big screen and be stretched into 4-6 movies? It only worked for Deathly Hallows because the first and middle part of the novel was slowpaced with the camping trips.

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Alright, I saw the movies before reading the books. And my favorites are Azkaban, Goblet, and Order. I feel like Azkaban was the first movie to try to be more, but your mileage may vary as to how well I suceeded.

But I may be the odd man out here on movies, cuz I also thought Rogue One was just ok lol

Daveeeeed

Original Poster

Great to hear about PhillarMagic. Could've been a break down that happened that day? I haven't seen the spotlights beforehand, but maybe they were there originally? I guess we need a volunteer to wait in the standby line to check on the fountain, as when I went it was rather hot.

I got a four day ticket for Christmas, and thus begins the inane planning of tcool. If it makes you feel better I'll be at the world during August :D.

Probably going to do full days at Studios, MK, and AK, with half day at Epcot to depart on time. I can show my full plans for that trip if you like.

:jawdrop: And you call yourself a Ravenclaw of The House Cup!

large.gif

:rolleyes::p:D

You should read them first, and then watch all 8 movies. And maybe Fantastic Beasts if you like.
I'm a Gryffindor IRL:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom