The Imagineering Break Room

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
We are in Kissimmee!! I'm so excited!!!!

That's a good sign, I'll be at Epcot on Saturday, but plan to do it at rope drop. Do you suggest doing TT first instead?
I recommend Rope dropping Soarin' and using single rider for Test Track. If you are fine with Single Rider definitely do it -- brings a 100 minute wait down to less than 30, and better yet you can be in the line together. Even though Soarin' does have a larger capacity... the marathon crowd is going to be huge and almost consistently this past week Soarin' is harder because it doesn't have single rider, but if you don't want to do Single Rider definitely Test Track.

And of course Universe of Energy:cry:

Frozen is good, but it is just a D-ticket and is more hype than anything, and since you said you had fastpasses your good to go!:)

And obviously Spaceship Earth doesn't exactly "need" a FastPass line.

At Epcot on the 31st Figment had an hour wait, so I don't think it will be that bad:p

Flippin'Flounder

I recommend Rope dropping Soarin' and using single rider for Test Track. If you are fine with Single Rider definitely do it -- brings a 100 minute wait down to less than 30, and better yet you can be in the line together. Even though Soarin' does have a larger capacity... the marathon crowd is going to be huge and almost consistently this past week Soarin' is harder because it doesn't have single rider, but if you don't want to do Single Rider definitely Test Track.

And of course Universe of Energy:cry:

Frozen is good, but it is just a D-ticket and is more hype than anything, and since you said you had fastpasses your good to go!:)

And obviously Spaceship Earth doesn't exactly "need" a FastPass line.

At Epcot on the 31st Figment had an hour wait, so I don't think it will be that bad:p
I actually have a SSE fastpass :p I actually missed out on it last time I was there because of a long wait, and I made my "useless fastpass" for Figment (which I love) :cool:

tcool123

Meanwhile at Shanghai Disneyland .....

upload_2017-1-5_16-51-3-png.182957

Flippin'Flounder

I was awake for 21 hours yesterday, and I really don't know how... But it went great.

Longer TR coming tomorrow, but for now, broken effects. At the MK, the only thing I noticed wrong was the mermaids on pirates, but I don't think I've ever seen them before so I could have missed them. Also, a couple AA on pirates weren't move, mostly the ones right before the biting town. PhilharMagic was in complete working order, including spotlights that I've never seen before. My dad thinks we've probably just never noticed them before because "Disney would never let something be broken for that long." If only he knew...

At Epcot I noticed some AA's not moving. The alligators in LwtL, although I'm not sure if they were supposed to, and the ones on SSE that are watching the moon landing. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask. I missed PPF, Winnie the Pooh, EEA, American Adventure, The Seas, and all flat rides and circle visions.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I was awake for 21 hours yesterday, and I really don't know how... But it went great.

Longer TR coming tomorrow, but for now, broken effects. At the MK, the only thing I noticed wrong was the mermaids on pirates, but I don't think I've ever seen them before so I could have missed them. Also, a couple AA on pirates weren't move, mostly the ones right before the biting town. PhilharMagic was in complete working order, including spotlights that I've never seen before. My dad thinks we've probably just never noticed them before because "Disney would never let something be broken for that long." If only he knew...

At Epcot I noticed some AA's not moving. The alligators in LwtL, although I'm not sure if they were supposed to, and the ones on SSE that are watching the moon landing. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask. I missed PPF, Winnie the Pooh, EEA, American Adventure, The Seas, and all flat rides and circle visions.
I'm no expert, but I've been told that the mermaid projections were turned off because people kept reaching out to touch them.

Daveeeeed

Original Poster

In pirates one of the aa's was where they chase each other was out. And on Splash Moubtain the last scene the blue jay is static.

tcool123

At the MK, the only thing I noticed wrong was the mermaids on pirates, but I don't think I've ever seen them before so I could have missed them. Also, a couple AA on pirates weren't move, mostly the ones right before the biting town. PhilharMagic was in complete working order, including spotlights that I've never seen before. My dad thinks we've probably just never noticed them before because "Disney would never let something be broken for that long." If only he knew...

Thank god they fixed the effects of PhillarMagic, when I went in November the spotlights and 3D where the only things working right.

My question is : When I went on SPlash Mountain the two vultures were broken down, and the audio turned off. Do you do if it has since been fixed?
Another one is : In the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train the interactive queue specifically the water fountain kinda thing was that fixed?

I'm no expert, but I've been told that the mermaid projections were turned off because people kept reaching out to touch them.
I read it was due to the effect rarely working, and it was just easier to turn it off.

And on Splash Moubtain the last scene the blue jay is static.
That's a pity in November it was working just fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom