New Video Series on Magic Kingdom

S 2

Original Poster
Hello all, I am an amateur producer and aspiring documentary film maker and I've started a series on my favorite place on earth: The Walt Disney World Resort! I intend to slowly make these over the next several years but so far I have 7 "episodes" completed and I thought I would share with my fellow Disney Nerds on this website. Please let me know if you see any mistakes or feel that I've left something vital out them I'm sharing pt 1 here, enjoy!

Brian DeGroat

Hi,

Unfortunately, I can not view the video from my current PC, but i was wondering if they are on YouTube and if so, what is your user name?

Thanks and Kungaloosh!

B-

S 2

Original Poster
Hi,

Unfortunately, I can not view the video from my current PC, but i was wondering if they are on YouTube and if so, what is your user name?

Thanks and Kungaloosh!

B-

Hey... they should be easy to search....SHOULD be lol Channel name is S2iAM and that may also link to a business facebook account where they are featured. But they are all labeled the same: DISNEY TRIP Ep. # EXPLORING WALT DISNEY WORLD'S ROOTS... I hire that helps!

S 2

Original Poster
Awesome, thanks!!

Kungaloosh!!

The first 7 videos are up to date and I don't think I will change much in them. I hope to start on Episode 8: The Haunted Mansion soon. I just redid the intro and the audio for Ep 6: Fantasyland:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom