Very Sad News

Nemo14

Just like old times... now we just need Dot, Dana, Steph, Nibbs, Nicole, and the rest of the Magic Friends gang. That would be a great way to remember Doug: bringing back Magic Friends in his honor.
I still talk to Dot - we visit with her when we're down there, but the rest of them all defected to Facebook. I think Dana pops in here every once in a while.

mousefan1972

I still talk to Dot - we visit with her when we're down there, but the rest of them all defected to Facebook. I think Dana pops in here every once in a while.

Facebook..:banghead: We have been out to Disneyland 3x and have seen Nicole all 3 times. Most recently July 2016. My kids love her. She is doing great... Haven't seen Dot lately but we also are pretty infrequent WDW visitors these days. We are more into DCL and DL right now. Please tell her hello for me when you see her next.

Nemo14

If Doug were here he would have given you this:

335.png

Figments Friend

Oh my......totally unexpected indeed.
I saw the change in avatar photos for some Members just now and wondered what was going on.
Sadly, i am now learning the reason.
:eek:

Unkadug was a lively hoot.
Always enjoyed his entertaining posts and sly wit.
I had many a jolly foray with him on many topics, mostly Epcot related..all positive exchanges between us.
A great virtual pal, i shall indeed miss his presence here.

Carry on, our cyber-friend......
I am willing to bet the internet speeds are quite a upgrade wherever you are now.

-

wdwfan4ver

I had a hard time to type anything about his death. I grew up having to deal with people from both sides of my family that died young including some that died before I was born. I am not related to Ukuadug or knew him outside of this forum, but I know about Heart problems and Heart attacks too well. Heart problems is something that can hit a person at any age.

As far as Ukadug does, this is shocking and sad. 58 years old is a short time on earth. We were lucky to know him through though the forums on this site and it is best to remember the good memories about him. Thoughts and prayers need to go to his family and his loved ones. RIP

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom