Very Sad News

Suchomimus

I may not know him but I'll learn of his many great imagined ideas for the Disney parks and resorts.
candles.gif

RMichael21

I'm sorry to have to share the news of the passing of a long-time, very popular poster, your fellow Imagineer, unkadug.

I know that many of you do not venture into other forums, but thought you would want to know.

He will be greatly missed.
Oh my gosh, wow. I didn't know him personally, but his presence on these boards is something I will certainly miss. :(

Last edited:

ItlngrlBella

I'm sorry to have to share the news of the passing of a long-time, very popular poster, your fellow Imagineer, unkadug.

I know that many of you do not venture into other forums, but thought you would want to know.

He will be greatly missed.

I am so sorry to learn of this - he was a prolific contributor - always enjoyed his input. He will be missed and prayers to his family and loved ones.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Oh my. Does @Zweiland know?

Oh....my....my...this...is sobering...RIP, my friend.

@unkadug was amazing. Great person, always kind. Always helpful. And a SAGETEER!

I did some private video work for him once after he lost his nephew back in Dec 2014...

I wanted to find the best song for it, and spent a week scouring for the right music that was appropriate without being too sad. We went back and forth in PM, me giving him options, etc...and my family didn't understand why I was working on my computer over Christmas so hard to get it done.

I'd share the end result, but it's between him and me, so I won't share the final link...

But, he loved the soundtrack I picked...so, I'll post it here, along with a picture that I think captures him perfectly...

mickey039s-carpet-mickey-mouse-disney-clouds.jpg

Take care brother...you are with Walt now, smiling down upon us all...

...goodbye...

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom